Memory Lane Vol. What type of Lunch Hour student were you?

K: what lunch hour? Man, just run them g-crackers and apple sauce and let a __ finger paint or something
pimp.gif

1 - 3: Standard child's play with a dirty, mischievous mind... bad as hell
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
. Adrian started a chictionary cuz Fresh Prince said allmen should. My __
pimp.gif

4:: WWF vs WCW!!
pimp.gif
... 4th vs. 5th graders though
mad.gif
... used to catch wreck as a 4th grader but my older brother still rode out for meso I was cool. I was Macho Man, OOOOOH YEEEEEEAH!
pimp.gif
Everybody hated me cuz I popped offa lot
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. I stayed in some *%+@ but Will held me down
nerd.gif

5: Straight random acts of terrorism against ANY 4th grader, making __s cry and *%+@
laugh.gif
I still remember Randy Savaging Edward Bacon from the top of the monkey bar platform
. Fam was pigeon toed as hell. I remember dude could stand one way with his feet the opposite way
eek.gif
.... Yet, he STILL was catching ankle locks and crying
smh.gif
... What agrade A+ victim
smh.gif
. We used to just hold __s down and put __s in Boston Crabstill WE felt like they had enough
smh.gif
laugh.gif

6: Playing Bond on 64 in Dr. Mosely's class
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. She was cool as hell for letting that go down, but a !+#+* any other time. Me and Marquis withthe P90 and the Pump MASS MURDERING any competition 2 on 2 style. We would give them boys 59 mins of Man Slaughter
devil.gif
. Enter: Dragon Ball Z ROMs on the school PCs
pimp.gif
. I still remember the moves.. Hooping in the gym, back when I had aiiiight game
grin.gif
. I ain't never been THATgood, but I wa formidable cuz I've always known he game, I'm just not athletic. The jumper and the dribble-drive was there though.

7 -8 Me and Elizabeth (my tenor sax). I might have eaten lunch...maybe... but I was ALWAYS practicing for at least 45 mins of that hour because I had Bandright befor lunch anyway. Sometimes, I'd just stay in the room for the 2 consecutive hours. I was SO focused
pimp.gif
. I hated that Damico was a year ahead of me. I tried up until 11th grade to erase that gap butdude just kept excelling once he went to Lake Central his soph. year, where they actually had a competent music dept. Now, he improvises better than Ifreestyle...and I'm GOOD. I gave him my sax and told him to take care of her cuz I had been neglecting her for a while
tired.gif

9- Chasing @*+, Spades games, and hooping in the gym with Mike and my dude Sydney. Decent handles and a solid jumper, plus I can still finish w/ my left betterthan my right so I was a threat to the "I got winners" crowd. Sure, Mike is D1 talent, but back then at least I wasn't ashamed to be on the samecourt as my dude. I failed Spanish that year because all the upper classmen had lunchour during 5th period instead of our 4th period lunch. You think I wassweating an elective?
laugh.gif

10. Chilling with my hood, playing cards for money with Ronnell, Reggie, and Mayhew posting in the library and chilling out, sneaking out for lunch, FREESTYLECIRCLES was LIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!
pimp.gif

11. More of the same, except now I'm tryna stab every freshman chick I see
laugh.gif
. Istill wish I couldaa had this one soph. though. She's the reason I think yella chicks are nuts as is, and yet., I'd still wife her if I wasn'talready caked up. I ain't go say who she was for fear that Lincey might know her and say 'Yo, I hit that fam
pimp.gif
". But yeah, for real, I still got a soft spot for shorty
embarassed.gif
. I've deleted her number from my last three phones and STILL know itand I ain't been on with her in 3 years.

12. Uh oh... they done gave ya boy a license?!
smh.gif
.... now I'm skippingschool, getting @*+ at the crib, popping bottles with Johnny, smoking blunts and *%+@, going to Mickey Dees and racing Chris back to school (112 down 15th Avelike WHAT?!
pimp.gif
), still playing cards for dough
pimp.gif
. Two chicks at once was my crowning achievement in all of my lunch hours over the years
pimp.gif

Your turn...

EDIT: OH YEAH!!!! I forgot about the Jew Crew in 12th grade. The Jew Crew, as we called em, were my 4 ad a half friends that were all "Jew-hovaswitnesses". We all thought it was hilarious that people like to paint such an ugly portrait o Jehovah's Witnesses for no reason, so me and Britstarted calling them Jews and they thought the irony was funny to. So yeah, I was getting over Enjoli
sick.gif
and falling for Kendra
devil.gif
so I spent many a lunches with those two, Donald, Joi, and our pet weirdo,Tiff. No one knew why Tiffany chose to follow the Jews. They didn't even like her. It was sad really. They'd try to go to diff. tables and hide fromher. No luck
smh.gif
.... so yeah, Kitty was funny, Don was HIGH-LARIOUS, Peach(Enjoli) was cool, Tiffany was wierd, and Joi was Joi. And that was the Jew crew. And me and my buddy Brittany loved those guys. Kendra always got me an extraJello
embarassed.gif

I sat with my crew and we clowned on people and told random awesome stories. We was them dudes other random *@! dudes and females came to sit with just so theycould experience our epic swag and laugh they *@! off cause we had the comedy on lock. I also would play ball on some days, sonnin' them garbage *@! dudeswho thought they was hot +%*$. Lunch time FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you played bond on 64? i remember guiding the #%!* out of those missiles on that snow board through the cave.

i was always getting in trouble...

when i look back at myself now that im 20 i even think some of the %*$! i did was just ridiculous lol

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

i was always getting in trouble...

when i look back at myself now that im 20 i even think some of the %*$! i did was just ridiculous lol

Man... Dude I once got suspended in 7th grade cuz I got caught walking on the 2nd floor roof at like 6PM after a B-ball game... Explain that !$%#%$%$ back tome? You can't, can you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I remember when we had a different lunch lady for the day I would lie and say I was lactose intolerant because that was the only way you could get juice. Thatsystem was f'ed up.

I was always the advocate for the kids who got picked on. This one kid everybody made fun of, kids r ruthless
eyes.gif
I would always let him sit with us at lunch because everyone else would coverthe seats... Jerks!

I don't remember much else about lunch hour but recess was
pimp.gif
Playingbasketball, football.. I remember in like 5th grade we would all go out to the field and make a circle and 2 people in the middle would kiss.. We made thecircle so the teachers couldn't see
smh.gif
laugh.gif

PS Can't forget sledding during recess when it was snowing
pimp.gif

elementary school- straight football. if that wasnt shakin then it was tag or somethin similar
middle school- football still, nothin much changed
high school- first couple yrs i had my couple friends or w/e id chill with. later on its was spades or chess games all three periods or skippin to get pizzafrom down the street.

Elementary school - Just chilled really.. you couldn't do anything but stay in the cafeteria
Middle school - If I wasn't eating, playing arm wrestle, or doing some last minute homework for next class I was hustling
High school - 90% of the time was hustling, I had off campus lunch so there were all kinds of things to do

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I remember when we had a different lunch lady for the day I would lie and say I was lactose intolerant because that was the only way you could get juice. That system was f'ed up.

I was always the advocate for the kids who got picked on. This one kid everybody made fun of, kids r ruthless
eyes.gif
I would always let him sit with us at lunch because everyone else would cover the seats... Jerks!

I don't remember much else about lunch hour but recess was
pimp.gif
Playing basketball, football.. I remember in like 5th grade we would all go out to the field and make a circle and 2 people in the middle would kiss.. We made the circle so the teachers couldn't see
smh.gif
laugh.gif

PS Can't forget sledding during recess when it was snowing
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Sleds?!!? You serious?!? When the ++$+ did they start giving out sleds, I WANNA KNOW DAMMIT!!!! I was the lil __sliding down the hill on thatplastic !%# bulls pullover everybody's mama bought them. Ask Cake. I bet a stack he had one
pimp.gif

eek.gif
At letting her let you guys play Bond.
No one can see me in it STILL.
pimp.gif

During elementary school I had detention the whole year during 4th grade. In middle school I played basketball during lunch hour until I got detention too,smh. Then during high school I played basketball in the back gym up until my senior year, that's when I just started chillin' instead.

elementary:

-the dude who went around asking people for some of their lunch + had free lunch from the cafeteria

middle+high:

-dude who cut the line and made nice with the lunch ladies, then just chilled @ the tables

i used to throw things at people and slap people in the back of the head who just got fresh haircuts

standard issue terrorist
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

eek.gif
At letting her let you guys play Bond.
pimp.gif
Yeah, Word to Columbine, V-Tech...hell... LEW WALLACE HIGHSCHOOL IN GARY... and the code of conduct booklet, I was so grateful because Lord knowsBond in school was a red alert status no-no. She could have lost her job for us, and we ain't even like her
grin.gif

i used to throw things at people and slap people in the back of the head who just got fresh haircuts

im not tryng to give examples on the net ...there has been soo many funny stories...its not something to brag about but i literally had the most officereferrals every year lol..for dumb %*!+ too cause they never suspended me...or at least till highschool

i frustrated my 2nd grade teacher so much that she switched schools (it was her 1st year teahing lol)
i got kicked out of so many classes and activities(field day (i was so pist lol) ...field trips)
i had a permanent seat outside in the hallways in my 8th grade english class cause i kept calling the teacher ms.clause cause she reminded me of her.(funnything is the teacher broke her hip a couple weeks before christmas and didnt come back till mid january so i kept calling her that after)

i was cool with almost everyone..so that got the teachers more mad cause everyone would laugh at my jokes...i used to give hell to substitutes hahah

high school: if i was in school
smh.gif
i was making the girls, eating peoples lunches or just chilling with my boys talking about sneakers and the next chick onthe list

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

im not tryng to give examples on the net ...there has been soo many funny stories...its not something to brag about but i literally had the most office referrals every year lol..for dumb %*!+ too cause they never suspended me...or at least till highschool

i frustrated my 2nd grade teacher so much that she switched schools (it was her 1st year teahing lol)
i got kicked out of so many classes and activities(field day (i was so pist lol) ...field trips)
i had a permanent seat outside in the hallways in my 8th grade english class cause i kept calling the teacher ms.clause cause she reminded me of her.(funny thing is the teacher broke her hip a couple weeks before christmas and didnt come back till mid january so i kept calling her that after)

i was cool with almost everyone..so that got the teachers more mad cause everyone would laugh at my jokes...i used to give hell to substitutes hahah
roll.gif
I can relate, I've had a few classes in the hallway in my day. What you know bout having one class 4 times a day? Chief class was 85%Playstation 2 and Hollywood movies cause it was Radio and TV. And Chief ain't give a DAMN if you skipped in his room as long as you ain't lean upagainst his speakers
laugh.gif

I was a herb (1990 word ftw) for the longest..I came from Queens and moved back to BK and I was in the class with my best friend and alot of people didnt likeme for that reason..One day i got tired of being picked on and i hit this kid names Jonathan In the nose..he told me he had sex with my moms for monopoly moneyand threw a wad of Monopoly 20s at me..I know homebody had theese veins under his nose so i stood Up @ lunch and aimed for them...Needless to say his nosestarted gushing and i got respect from then on..

Then when i was in JHS i got into basketball, video games and girls..i always had the new system so my crew would come by the crib on fridays.. I remember onFridays we would order like 30 wings..and just go in..Mortal Kombat and Chinese chicken wings FTW..

In HS i still played ball but i lived in NJ i ate sleeped and dreamed BBAll..I was semi popular..it was a small school in Nj so everybody knew who i was.I stilhad to prove myself to this one kid..He tried to step and i swolled his face up...smh..

For the longest it was always:

crackin' on people,
cuttin' the lunch lines ('cause sometimes, they ran outta the main lunch for the day and they had the garbage lunch).
taking the vegetables out of the cup-o-soup packages and flinging them on the ceiling with spoons
farting competitions
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Datnggag

i hit this kid names Jonathan In the nose..he told me he had sex with my moms for monopoly money and threw a wad of Monopoly 20s at me..I know homebody had theese veins under his nose so i stood Up @ lunch and aimed for them...Needless to say his nose started gushing and i got respect from then on..
I can't laugh like I want to because I appreciate what you said in that other thread, but X amount of years later, you GOTTA know that %@!! isMAD hilarious, right?

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by AME416

pimp.gif
dont do that to yourself
we could get the mario kart shakin too
im serious tho
laugh.gif

Mario you can have, but Bond I'll play ANYONE for my kidney. You're lucky theres no live forit.

Back
Top Bottom