Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Good lord,I stopped watching the game after Memphis had a 20 point lead thinking that it was over. How the hell did a 28-3 run even happen in the 4th quarter...in  the playoffs???

The Grizzlies gotta be kicking themselves for blowing a lead like that in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

jags.gif
At both the chokejob and Shaq's analysis after

Don't even care about the series anymore after this honestly.. You dont allow #*%# like that to happen in the playoffs

ClipperNation 
pimp.gif

It was ugly as hell but we will take it. Good game Memphis fans. See you Wednesday.

Shaq with the worst post-game analysis I have ever seen on Inside the NBA. All he basically did is say "In the words of Del negro, never give up."
indifferent.gif

mike, i lost all respect for you. you was hiding the ENTIRE game, then pop up at the end. you @++%*+ clown 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I don't see how it's gonna be a bloodbath when only one of the teams is considered physical. Lol

If the FedEx Forum is as loud as it was last year, Clippers will not be able to win in Memphis. Period.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Shaq with the worst post-game analysis I have ever seen on Inside the NBA. All he basically did is say "In the words of Del negro, never give up."
indifferent.gif

dudes been terrible pretty much the whole season
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

ClipperNation 
pimp.gif

It was ugly as hell but we will take it. Good game Memphis fans. See you Wednesday.
You know it, man. I expect Memphis to come out hard next game. I'm not taking anything for granted. But this was an amazing win. Can't remember the last time I was this hyped up during any sporting event. 

This should be a wake up call for the Grizz. This game went from a dream to a nightmare. If they play with the same intensity that they started with then it's a wrap. They were clearly confident and in control the majority of the game.

I'll be glad when this series is over. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll gonna slander me all the way til Wednesday. +!!+ 
roll.gif

Eh I give you a pass.. no one should have expected the Grizz to blow that lead
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom