I died when I saw this
roll.gif
You could see the struggle in homies face man
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
UeMea.png

zKTiH.jpg

roll.gif

Always record Inside the NBA during the playoffs. That's the motto.

Here's what happened to me:

I recorded the game because I couldn't watch it live. I finally get the chance to watch it, stay with it until the mid 1st half blowout, zoom all the way ahead to see a huge MEM lead and just delete my recording. I then watch Mad Men in total disconnect from the world. I like it that way. Another entertaining yet dark episode ends and I press play on my Inside recording to see what buffoonery Shaq will display tonight. I haven't checked my phone or anything. It's 79-95. I see Eric Bledsoe hit a 3 and just decided to stay with the game.

Thank you based DVR god.

edit: Yea, the shot of that fan killed me.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

Originally Posted by Murkn3m
OMFG When i saw this live yesterday whoever that was on the bench that did the traveling motion had me DYING
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew it was a matter of time before i saw this on here.  I had to rewind the DVR 30 times last nite laughing at this...
man i laughed so hard when i saw this yesterday

Saw this on another forum 
laugh.gif

[h2]The glorious curse of Caron Butler[/h2]
The best thing to happen to each team involves him not playing.

- Caron Butler leaves UConn early for the NBA Draft, UConn wins National Championship 2 years later

- Drafted by Miami as #10 pick in 2002, Miami goes 25-57 and ends up with D-Wade in 2003

- Miami trades Caron Butler to Lakers for Shaq and Miami wins a NBA Championship

- Lakers trade Caron Butler for Kwame Brown, and trade Kwame for Pau Gasol = 2 NBA Championships

- Wizards trade Caron Butler to Mavericks and win the #1 pick to get John Wall

- Caron Butler tears ACL and Mavericks go on to win the NBA Championship

- Caron Butler breaks hand & out indefinetly, LA Clippers pull off biggest comeback in NBA Playoff history

Originally Posted by xtianp

ClipperNation 
pimp.gif

It was ugly as hell but we will take it. Good game Memphis fans. See you Wednesday.
the hate at an ALL-TIME HIGH won us this game.

we did what we were supposed to do memphis played well but who won the game?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Saw this on another forum 
laugh.gif

[h2]The glorious curse of Caron Butler[/h2]
The best thing to happen to each team involves him not playing.

- Caron Butler leaves UConn early for the NBA Draft, UConn wins National Championship 2 years later

- Drafted by Miami as #10 pick in 2002, Miami goes 25-57 and ends up with D-Wade in 2003

- Miami trades Caron Butler to Lakers for Shaq and Miami wins a NBA Championship

- Lakers trade Caron Butler for Kwame Brown, and trade Kwame for Pau Gasol = 2 NBA Championships

- Wizards trade Caron Butler to Mavericks and win the #1 pick to get John Wall

- Caron Butler tears ACL and Mavericks go on to win the NBA Championship

- Caron Butler breaks hand & out indefinetly, LA Clippers pull off biggest comeback in NBA Playoff history
eek.gif

damn caron broke his hand??? smh. he done for some time now huh? dang yo.

grizz smh. theres no words for this. this lost was ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom