Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Z-Bo
laugh.gif

Changed him back to the old him.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Memphis, had high hopes for you guys in this series. 
tired.gif
 The Clips have gotten into your heads. 

Wonder what bhzhomer will have to say about this if things continue to spiral out of control for Memphis.

Dude was Z BO touched or something while healing his injury.... He's been *$!

laugh.gif
at Lionel Hollins saying outright CP3 flopping.

Rudy just dont get it... You think he'd stop complaining after a certain point, especially on a fast break. So keep complaining instead of getting back on D, and then smacked with a tech right after the score.

A lot changed on that team while he was gone. Must be tough, the main dude being out, taking over, getting in the best groove of your career. Then having that long %$% off-season straight into a half season injury. And when you get back main dude been ballin, your sidekick in the paint halfway made them forget about you. Oh and you can slowly come back off the bench.

That's enough to knock you off rhythm I think.

How does that last shot by Speights not reviewed?
I slow-mo'd it... seems he got it off at 0.1

-_-

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Chuck speaking the truth
pimp.gif
this, blake is killing me with all this flopping. Of course shaq making excuses for blake and slurping hard

I feel the Grizz are gonna come on strong in the 2nd half.

Man Shaq is really killing me in these 1/2 time shows.
30t6p3b.gif
I legit cant stand the guy

Shaq and Charles need to just throw the gloves on and go at it again. The tension is THICK! Shaq is just out of place on that set. Dude is such a know it all... Worse than Kenny even.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

How does that last shot by Speights not reviewed?
I slow-mo'd it... seems he got it off at 0.1

-_-

The league dont want yall to win smh lol. I seriously hate Blake Griffin n his flopping smh. Also Shaq needs to hop off Blakes sack

^I honestly feel that the league is giving clips an advantage also because they have more marketable players
30t6p3b.gif
@ not reviewing that basket. Occasionally they'll go back and add the point if they point out the mistake... Someone let me know if it happens, I'm headed to bed.

you guys complain a lot.

Hope Clips hold on to this lead.

Back
Top Bottom