Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Blake's histrionics on every damn play is outright DISGUSTING
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I just hate the way this whole team plays and acts...but I guess they are where they belong..in LA

The Grizz have lost two big leads game 1 and game 3 but the refs gave it to the Clippers??
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Preach c-webb
30t6p3b.gif
Right? I like the fact the Jeff Van Gundy recognizes this and constantly goes off on tangents live on the air.

Even Lionel Hollins brought it up in that post-1st quarter interview. I'm not saying it completely ruins games, but it certainly makes them less enjoyable.

He should know about flopping he played with Divac.
In all honesty, Divac wasn't even as bad as a lot of players today. In his defense, he would at least be in the right spot to take a charge a lot of the time. It's almost expected nowadays for a player to have flopping skills in their arsenal, and not flopping as in beating your man to the spot; it's the over-exaggerating of any contact. The Chris Paul type of flopping, the Blake Griffin style, the phantom contact flop ala Chris Bosh getting "hit" when an elbow by Carlos Boozer and many others I'm missing. idk man, wack to watch in my opinion.

I hope someone fouls Griffin HARD. Like out the series hard cuz his antics are just unbelieveable n hes seemily rubbing off on the whole team especially CP3 smh

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Blake's histrionics on every damn play is outright DISGUSTING
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I just hate the way this whole team plays and acts...but I guess they are where they belong..in LA
Calm down Cousins
laugh.gif

That's a no call. Let them play.

The only plus side to this is that Gasol and Mayo will be well rested. Hopefully they catch fire.

Paul gets lightly touched and he flails back like he got punched. THEN another ref comes in to defend Paul and yell at the Grizz player. Wow.

How does Rudy Gay get taken to the rack from outside the 3 point line by K-Mart? That's pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom