Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by PMatic

i

Time to sick Tony Allen on Chris Paul for the entire game.
So he can get that %*% torched all night?
laugh.gif

CP way too quick for that ******ed %*% **$*!.

Clips in 5... leggo

Blake 23 12 4
CP3   22  5  13
Wow
laugh.gif

So damn delusional
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Any other Clipper fans gonna go to LA live for this one? Im ablut to head out to either espn zone or Yardhouse to catch the end of the Celtics game and then catch our game.

Grizzlies are huge favorites it seems like, so let's try to steal game one.

Pretty good preview at the Clippers SB Nation blog:
The four vs. five matchup is supposed to be evenly matched, but these two teams seem unusually so. The Clippers won two of the three meetings during the regular season, but the Grizzlies won the most recent one, which also happened to be the on that mattered the most. Each team won on their home court, which seems to favor Memphis, as they have home court advantage in the series. The series will be a contrast in styles -- the Grizzlies are a very good defensive team (7th in defensive efficiency) that can struggle on offense (19th) while the Clippers are very good offensive team (4th) that can struggle on defense (18th). The Grizzlies thrive on forcing turnovers (first in the league in steals and opponent turnovers) while the Clippers are among the best at protecting the ball (second fewest turnovers and second lowest turnover percentage). The Clippers shoot almost 22 three pointers per game, fifth most in the NBA during the regular season, the Grizzlies less than 13, third fewest. So which team imposes its will on the other? If the Clippers can keep their turnovers down, their offensive efficiency up and make their threes, they'll win the series. If the Grizzlies can create turnovers and hold the Clippers to a poor shooting percentage, it's theirs for the taking.

More: http://www.clipsnation.co...series-preview#storyjump

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

THE Best 1 round match-up.

Very interesting to see the end of the first game's outcome and follow up.

CLIPS in 6. Won't be easy.
^ yeah i hope, should be a good series tho.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by marath0n

Realistic Clips fan here.

Praying that we win in 7.

One the road against one of the hottest teams in the league in the last month? 5 games? Not happening.

ooze some of that realism on ya buddy up there

If only..
No Bromo

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by marath0n

Realistic Clips fan here.

Praying that we win in 7.

One the road against one of the hottest teams in the league in the last month? 5 games? Not happening.

ooze some of that realism on ya buddy up there
For the record, no one is oozing anything on the kid.
laugh.gif

No one thinks it's possible the clippers could win this series in 5 games?

If they steal one in Memphis, I'm more than confident they could win both in LA and close out on the road.

A lot of fans from the forum hitting Tilted Kilt in LB for this game. http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-9046.html#248483

I'll be at Sagebrush Cantina throwing back some margaritas and cursing in front of small children.

Yea I saw that thread but I didnt feel like driving to LB lol. I live like 8 miles from Staples/LA Live.We should come up with a spot to watch game 2 in the Clippers season thread. Im way more active here than on CTB. On my way to Yardhouse. Let's Grit, Grind our way to a W
pimp.gif

This is either going to be very fun or funny. 
For the record, I think most of these games will be close. The Grizzlies, for some reason can't never completely blow teams out. If they blow a team out, they always let them back in the games like most young teams do. Knowing that CP3 isn't a 100% should make Clipper fans more worried. He may say he's fine, but if he was fine, he would've at least practiced in some contact drills. That's just his competitor nature to say he's ok. We'll see in a few hrs though.

PLEASE eliminate the Clips...This series is one of the more entertaining ones.

Go Grizzlies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't watched any Grizzlies games this season.

But if Z-Bo played like he did during last year's playoffs, Clips are gonna have their work cut out for them.

Very interested to see how this series goes, I think this is going to be one of the better 1st round series.  I have not seen the Grizzlies play at all this year.  Last year during the playoffs I was in the trade Rudy Gay camp, because the team was doing so well without him.  But, again I have not seen them play since last years playoff run.  So I am very interested to see if my opinion changes....

the clippers must be TRYING to leave grizz players open... no way any nba defense is THIS bad

Back
Top Bottom