Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

laugh.gif

I bet if the Clippers win, he will get banned again.

I'm not giving Memphis any chance and I feel just as confident now as I did since the series started. I just have a gut feeling Memphis is gon be on to big of a high and self destruct. I say CP3 will be a lot more engaged this game and Blake should have a decent game. We need production from Nick but VDN doesn't play him enough. His subs kill me and tell ly why right when DJ gets going he pulls him. DJ had a nice block, defensive set, and a dunk that got them and the crowd going then VDN subs him out....

We can't be doin none of that "catch-up" nonsense again.....

Confident we'll pull this through, barely though.

I'm sticking w/ what I said before. When the Clippers went up 3-1, I said I don't see CP3 losing 3 straight close-out games, and I stand by that.

So what, like 4 NTers watching this game?
laugh.gif
They absolutely screwed the time up on this one.
30t6p3b.gif
A game 7 of the most exciting 1st round series this year, and you put it at 10 out west/ 1 back east?!

Someone should teach Griffin how to set a screen like Jordan did. I don't understand his penchant for faking a pick. All that does is bring another defender into Chris and create no separation.

And this is why day playoff basketball is ridiculous. Front rim, front rim, front rim... How many good afternoon games have you seen in your life? 

I'm still enjoying the insanity of the last day of the Premier League this morning... plus a 1pm Game 7? Lame.

Such a sloppy 1st quarter.

I was hoping we could open up a lead on Memphis after seeing how poorly they're shooting, but we're not shooting any better
ohwell.gif

Watching z-bo and gasol's post moves is refreshing. too many big men in this league have 0 ability to create their own shot (im talking to you griffin/jordan)

just woke up lets get it!

I know the odds aren't in our favor but as long as we play hard every possession I'm not even mad.

why is nick young not gettin more minutes??? he is a better shooter and scorer than butler and foye. bad coaching by del negro keepin his best SG on the bench, then he tries to bring in Young when they are losing to bring them back.

paul, young, bledsoe, griffin and jordan need to be on the floor together and they will outscore and outrun the grizzlies easily.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm still enjoying the insanity of the last day of the Premier League this morning... plus a 1pm Game 7? Lame.
Word I dont even watch soccer I was watchin E60 and they switched. I was glad they did. E60 had me all sad then that game was exciting had me running around my living room screaming gooooaaaallll!

Back
Top Bottom