Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Out grind the Grizz at the Grindhouse

pimp.gif

Cyber Smoke:
Grizzlies I am disappoint. OJ Mayo is a damn scrub
When I made my earlier response about standing by my Clippers prediction, I was going to say 2 main reasons: I don't see CP3 losing 3 straight closeout games, and OJ is just not that dude. He's like the anti-Jordan.
laugh.gif

I said the CP3 part, but kept the OJ part to myself. Sucks as a mod sometimes; can't say anything negative w/o someone getting their panties in a bunch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Memphis should've tried to force a 8-sec violation instead of the foul.

there's less than 30 seconds left in the game. i don't think that would have been a good idea

so how does this playoff series work out with Lakers, Clips, and LA Kings playing on the road later in the week
laugh.gif
crazy

Only saw the last 15 minutes to this game. I was honestly thinking the Grizz would win today based on the Clips squandering the last game.

Lionel hollins 
30t6p3b.gif

letting gilbert arenas get Real PT in the 4th
grin.gif
 & mike conley today = WOW playa was looking crazy out there 
indifferent.gif

didn't expect CP3 to play this well after ga,e 6 since he looked half speed but props to them

Del Negro won this game today by keeping the hot hands in to finish the game unlike he did in game 6

As for Memphis their stars DID NOT show up, Conley used up all his jumpers in games 1-6, OJ hasn't showed up all series and Z-Bo and Gasol looked gassed

Back
Top Bottom