Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Swaggy P
pimp.gif

E Bled
pimp.gif

Great and unique series.  DJ and Blake got to get their #%&@ together tho, their disposition is all wrong.  

Bench got it in man. Huge win for the franchise. Now let's go show San Antonio what's good!

ClipperNation RISE

This is what I like. Everyone and I mean everyone, all analysts across the board from ESPN to Radio etc gave us no chance of winning the series. Now its even worse that we play the spurs, we are given way less a chance to win, thats cool. We like being counted out. Yeah we made this Memphis series harder than what it should have but we came out on top.

We can beat the Spurs in 6. Key to this will be Blamed play and DJ play. Spurs big canNOT keep up with them. Push the break AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, speed the game up. Spurs don't want to play that way but its our strength.

LAC in 6. YEAH I SAID IT. LOB CITY STAND UP!!!!

Blake and DJ actually play better vs a older slower less physical team like SA. I expect to see plenty of LOB's next series.

They both still need to practice FT's & post moves but that can and will be addressed this summer.

Props to the Clippers.

Didn't think they could go into Memphis for Game 7 and come out with the W.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Blake and DJ actually play better vs a older slower less physical team like SA. I expect to see plenty of LOB's next series.
The narrative that the Spurs are old and slow needs to stop.

Fun series to watch... I thought Memphis had this game today though. Memphis needed their guys to step up in that 4th, but nobody was able to get anything going. Clippers on the other hand did have guys stepping up & that was a key difference. Smart move by Del Negro to keep Kenyon in as well.

GRIT GRIND.

Looks like everyone calling you a homer can continue. Homer.

Z-Bo-take your fat #$@ back to the buffet table.

Conley-take your pathetic facial hair to a barber.

Gasol-Follow Z-Bo.

OJ-Shoot yourself in the face with those guns you pull out in the rare instances you actually hit a 3.

Speights-Get a %$@@*!% dentist and then remember who you are. Maurice Speights. Sit down somehwere.

Tony Allen-Stop hanging around Bruce Bowen with your dirty #$@ self.

Iranian dude-Take your long face somewhere. 

BHZ. Take this off-season to think of realistic expectations for next season.

MJSF>Japan Air and BHZ so far. Now he takes on Doo.
pimp.gif
battle of the homers continues
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

At the end of the day, I have nothing to be mad ashamed of. 

Clippers still won't get any respect around the league and DBD, your team is to fall off the face of the earth. Enjoy your run this year. We will definitely be back next year. 

Back
Top Bottom