Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

he got fouled
eek.gif
woooow

indifferent.gif
@ yuku.

Once this shows up, "Damn, that was really close..." Grizz losing the lead again
tired.gif

man, that ended a lot better than I thought it would.
smokin.gif

might even keep watching the playoffs after tmo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yall don't think Conley did the right thing? gave it to the hot hand?

he hit 2 tuff three, i think it was a good look, just missed

I mean, he had an opening he probably could've driven to that spot to draw in the defense and maybe get the open shooter more space. Then again the play could've been drawn up to get Rudy a shot coming off a curl or something which would explain why he paused? IDK.

Conley had Paul on his hip and the rest of the defense on their heels, he should have taken advantage.

If Conley went inside in the last play and forced it then everybody would be talking about how Conley should have given it to Gay for getting them into that position. IMO it was a good call by Gay but Foye made it a tougher shot. 

I think Conley should've hit Rudy when he was in the paint. He had position but Conley waited for gay to pop up to the top of the key.

Hey, Ska. Please keep on keeping score of all those things. We all care. A lot.

pimp.gif
crazy crowd at staples today. Terrible last few seconds and ridiculous that we still don't get foul calls at home but a W none the less.

If we keep getting outshot at the FT like the last two games, I don't think we'll win this series. I hope that changes Monday and Game 6.

Back
Top Bottom