Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Hey, Ska. Please keep on keeping score of all those things. We all care. A lot.

pimp.gif
crazy crowd at staples today. Terrible last few seconds and ridiculous that we still don't get foul calls at home but a W none the less.

If we keep getting outshot at the FT like the last two games, I don't think we'll win this series. I hope that changes Monday and Game 6.

Didnt get foul calls!?!? You're kidding right. Bledsoe jumps on gasols back and they call offensive foul on gasol. They saved Blake from fouling out like twice. Your clippers flopping. smh W/e I still hope memphis can pull out this series

erupt107th:
Of course a Clipper fan would imply that the count was unnecessary.
laugh.gif
You guys are benefiting from the flopping/flailing/staring/whining... by a LARGE margin.

I wonder what the stat is for the length of time each team has lead in this series.

Wouldnt be surprised if it was 66:34 in favor of Memphis. This late fourth quarter stuff really has things interesting. Could easily be a 3-0 series right now in favor of Memphis if they went inside in the fourth quarter and hit a few shots.

Originally Posted by erupt107th

pimp.gif
crazy crowd at staples today.

Sure was
pimp.gif
. Although I feel that the '06 playoff crowd was a bit louder. Definitely was a fun atmosphere to be a part of today. Loved the "Reggie" chants.

As far as the game, I thought for sure the poor FT shooting was going to cost us the game, but thankfully Rudy's shot didn't fall.   

Great series so far
pimp.gif

Benefiting from Staring
laugh.gif

We get it. The Clippers flop a lot. They complain about not getting calls. They apparently also flail their arms more than every other team.

Can you contribute to the thread without saying the same thing over and over?

NT complains about he NBA being soft but now you guys are complaining about the way players look at people? Think about that. This can't be real life
laugh.gif

someone lock this up.

*wait's for post edit and smart remark about how I really should have said "you got me there, ska".

*then waits for irrelevant post about the clippers terrible history.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

erupt107th:
laugh.gif
You guys are benefiting from the flopping/flailing/staring/whining... by a LARGE margin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not one point in this series I felt like the Clippers were simply the better team. It's a lot more of us not doing enough of something to finish these games out. Must win on Monday and now the Clippers will be in an even more hostile environment Wednesday.

Good game, though. You guys tool advantage of some of the opportunities we have y'all

Great W. We need to keep play strong and Monday and put Memphis on their back. Close out this series and bring on the Spurs!

erupt107th:
laugh.gif

Coming from a guy who is a fan of the team with some of the biggest floppers of all-time... Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, etc...

Stop hating brah

Derek is a Thunder.

Horry is retired.

People hated on the Lakers NONSTOP whenever those two flopped, but now that a Laker fan got something to say about our little brother flopping all over the place, people ain't trying to hear it?

Too bad. Bruh.

Why do people complain about flopping?

You're dealing with a judging party that is subjective, and of course it's not against the rules.

I don't see people complaining about a quarterback rushing to snap the ball to prevent a team from challenging. The officials have a job to do. It's not the job of the players to do what they can do facilitate the jobs of the officials. Players obstruct the jobs of officials in every sport, but somehow it's unethical in basketball?

It makes no sense to criticize pro athletes for doing something to create a competitive advantage. Especially something that isn't against the rules. Isn't that what we want them to do?

BallinBoykz wrote:. Could easily be a 3-0 series right now in favor of Memphis if they went inside in the fourth quarter and hit a few shots.

ohwell.gif
 like game 2...should be a goodun 2nite...think we go home 2-2

Hopefully Tony Allen plays in the 4th quarter tonight.
I disagree with the notion that he kills the offense by not doing anything.
Memphis hasn't done +!$% offensively in the 4th quarter, TA isn't going to make it any worse.

our little brother 

And there it is
laugh.gif

Here, let me help you out with the only things you know to say about the Clippers.

"When are you going to help decorate your home? Even the Sparks and Avengers put up some banners"

"16 Banners!! How many do you guys have?"

"Flop City!!"

Can we move on? Or do you want to continue to whine and moan about the way the Clippers look at people?

Series would be 3-0 if the Clippers didn't stare at people. Damn those Clippers! 
mad.gif

So if you admit that Fisher was a flopper does that mean that you guys got an unfair advantage from flopping throughout the last 6 championships?

Bu-bu-bu-but that's different! We had Kobe and Shaq! 

I just want both teams to play hard tonight 
wink.gif

Hoping we get the W tonight and wrap it up in Memphis. If we go 6/7 games I can see Memphis getting restless and going in. We close out in 5 and I think we'll be good.
Hoping we can knock down some FTs and rebound tonight. I will be going tonight so I'm super excited! 
pimp.gif

Can't let Lakers fans get to you. They also talk nonsense like all Lakers fans are basketball Gods. Just ignore them and move on. Pointless in even talking to some of their fans. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Hopefully Tony Allen plays in the 4th quarter tonight.
I disagree with the notion that he kills the offense by not doing anything.
Memphis hasn't done +!$% offensively in the 4th quarter, TA isn't going to make it any worse.

He has the best 4th quarter shooting percentage on the team as well.
He tends to not take bad shots in the 4th quarter, just make big defensive stops and gives the team momentum. Its best that he's out there, especially on the road because you have to play off your own momentum (no crowd to get you hyped). Not to mention, Grizz have a +75% record when TA plays 25+ minutes.

erupt107th:
23ska909red02:
our little brother 

And there it is
laugh.gif

Here, let me help you out with the only things you know to say about the Clippers.

"When are you going to help decorate your home? Even the Sparks and Avengers put up some banners"

"16 Banners!! How many do you guys have?"

"Flop City!!"

Can we move on? Or do you want to continue to whine and moan about the way the Clippers look at people?

First off, I'm not whining and moaning about the Clippers looking at people; if you're going to use my words, use all of 'em. I'm complaining about how often the Clippers stare at the refs, flop for the refs, argue w/ the refs, and flail their arms all over the place. It's disgusting. I'm disgusted by it. As long as they continue to do it, I'll continue to comment on it... just like Laker haters did.
happy.gif

Second, you forgot one:
"Retire a damn jersey already!"

And truth be told, I don't even hate the Clippers.
laugh.gif
If the Lakers weren't alive, I'd definitely be pulling for you guys. But we are alive, soooo... screw it, when are you guys gonna help decorate the place?
happy.gif

I need The Clippers to Lose this series because if they go up against the spurs I see a complete sweep coming and as a Lakers fan The spurs need to be taken to war and i simply believe the Grizz are much more equipped to do that than the clips.

Back
Top Bottom