Men Are More Satisfied By ‘Bromances’ Than Their Romantic Relationships, Study Says

I love how Obama/Biden was viewed as a bromance. No, that was just old fashioned friendship. You know, people you high five and hug every now and then.

I kiss some of my male friends on the cheek when the occasion calls for it. I wonder what modern day society would think of that? Weirdos.

Obama-Biden: That's a bromance. It's all the same ish. And ain't a damn thing wrong with it.

Also, a true friendship (or bromance) is definitely more than the occasional hugs and high fives.

Last edited:
So you and your boy can't go to a comedy show, grab a bite to eat or a drink without being gay? >D

IF that was what I meant I would've openly said it...... YOU know fully well I'm referring to the guys that are soo annoyed to spend time with their girl and would PREFER the company of their males friends. Now if you want to spend every day going out to grab a bite to eat with your boy, catch a show.. and only see your girl for long enough so you could she's your gf then hey do you...

I got a lot of friends but like two I’ll always make time for.

One I’ve known since 6th grade and the other I’ve known like 7 years. Was just kicking it with the second one last night. We were laughing at how old we’re getting. He threw a party and some of our parents came too but four years ago it was no parents and we all were tripping on acid. Now we just kick it and cook burgers :lol:

Everyone is busy now and we only kick it like once a month but that’s my dog. We used to live together for 5 years and worked together and did everything together. Our girls used to get heated af. :rofl: we’d be out eating steaks after work and they’d be bored sitting at home. Good times.

IF that was what I meant I would've openly said it...... YOU know fully well I'm referring to the guys that are soo annoyed to spend time with their girl and would PREFER the company of their males friends. Now if you want to spend every day going out to grab a bite to eat with your boy, catch a show.. and only see your girl for long enough so you could she's your gf then hey do you...
You have seen/heard dudes say these things? Like them being annoyed with their girl and would prefer to be with their dudes? In an absolute manner and not conditional situations?

Because there are times where men/women are annoyed with their mates and would rather spend time with their folks of the same sex, that is normal. But I haen't seen/heard what you are describing. Not saying it doesn't exist

I'm not judging or saying it's weird but what occasion would call for kissing a man on the cheek.

Unless I'm overlooking something obvious
Culture. Mines u greet your elder relatives with shake and cheek to cheek (feloaki).

Feminine agenda all over article. It’s women tryna label us dudes cause they can’t understand male Comradery.
Had a temp position a while ago at a female dominated county gig. Had 2 dudes I mainly hung out with. Co workers called us bromance. I was like wtf, that’s hella pause lol

7D30EA0D-5852-4613-8471-D21B9F3C886B.gif

You have seen/heard dudes say these things? Like them being annoyed with their girl and would prefer to be with their dudes? In an absolute manner and not conditional situations?

Because there are times where men/women are annoyed with their mates and would rather spend time with their folks of the same sex, that is normal. But I haen't seen/heard what you are describing. Not saying it doesn't exist

Yes i have.. They would go over by their girls to have sex a couple of times a week, go out to eat once in a while..

My naive eyes had me thinking they just werent good with communicating with women

Thats not even mentioning the ones that arent/werent in a relationship

Culture. Mines u greet your elder relatives with shake and cheek to cheek (feloaki).

Feminine agenda all over article. It’s women tryna label us dudes cause they can’t understand male Comradery.
Had a temp position a while ago at a female dominated county gig. Had 2 dudes I mainly hung out with. Co workers called us bromance. I was like wtf, that’s hella pause lol
Reminds me of a situation I was in a few years ago.

Me and my boys went to a cookout this girl we knew was throwing. Wasn't much going on, so we started talking to her father/uncles/friends. Having good conversation with the older African Gentlemen. So a few days went by and the girl Posted a pic of us talking to the old heads captioned, "They were talking to these old men like they knew them or something."

We could tell she was bothered because we weren't all up in her face while the cookout was going on.

So I agree, sometimes it hurts SOME female's egos when men can find solace/peace in eachother's company.

Yes i have.. They would go over by their girls to have sex a couple of times a week, go out to eat once in a while..

My naive eyes had me thinking they just werent good with communicating with women

Thats not even mentioning the ones that arent/werent in a relationship

You had a closeted homie or something? He make a move on you?

So I agree, sometimes it hurts SOME female's egos when men can find solace/peace in eachother's company.
Had a homie convo with a colleague bout eating another women’s spaghetti. **** was funny. Female co worker stepped in and asked what was so funny. Told her and she walked off saying that’s stupid.
You had a closeted homie or something? He make a move on you?
Lol. Homie went for the eye that stinks and not the one that winks.

Back
Top Bottom