men taking bubble baths..

I take a shower first, that way I'm already clean and don't leave that ring around the tub that is a *($ to clean.

I haven't taken one in a while, I'm too tall for the one in my house. But in a large tub, Bubble baths are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what does it matter what you do behind close doors? now you need to ask people of taking a bath is acceptable by male standards?

^ truth, and if your able to stand a real cold bath, just to soak, for about 20 min, you just feel so refreshed.

baths is relaxin as +*@% but i aint took 1 since i was mabybe 13-14, they just take way too long & i dont be feelin clean

I used to take them often in my last apt when I had a huge tub/jacuzzi
smokin.gif

During the summer tho i prefer cold showers

Oh so you were in Marvin's room too? LOL

I take bubble baths here and there...with my girl...usually leading to sex.

Spoiler [+]
Find a girl and bathe in them bubbles

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

any bath is groce brah

using dirty water for the lose

I shower before taking a bath, my shower was right next to the tub so it wasn't an inconvenience

^ lulz
and i try to think of myself as a pretty "do what makes you feel good" person but on this...
nah brah, cant co sign no bubble baths.
i used to change the channel at the end of "Run's House" bc i was afraid Rev would look straight in the camera, thus creating an "am i gay?" moment...

but im really just hatin bc im 6'6 and havent been able to fit in a bath tub for 8 or so years...

Back
Top Bottom