Word, rubber ducky all around.  
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Well it just got a little extreme in here.
Spoiler [+]
I'M READY
Tommy-Dreamer-ECW-WWE-Superstar-Wrestler.jpg

a warm bubble bath with epsom salt a 40 and a spliff with sum candles and some smooth beats playing in the background can be quite relaxing.....

I take baths whenever my body aches from sports or when im just too damn tired/lazy to stand and take a shower, but whenever i take them i always take a shower after. My bathroom tub is a lil small cuz i'm 6'1 but my parents got 1 of them big jacuzzi bathtubs minus the actual jacuzzi jets so if im really tryina relax and take a bath thats what i mess with. It does miracles for your muscles if they hurt.

Diddy's got the drinks to make it a relaxing experience. Room for one more OP?

diddy.jpg

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I haven't taken one in a while, I'm too tall for the one in my house. But in a large tub, Bubble baths are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely - it's something I enjoy but in a regular bath like in my house it's just not comfortable.

I was away last year in Ireland and they had the biggest nicest bath I've ever seen in the hotel. I got in late and was leaving early but I had to try it. It must have been 7 feet long and 4 feet wide with jets that made it bubble and everything.

Just fantastic.

My opinion, if a woman is present it's all good. By yourself though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Do what makes you feel good pimpin.

also there is a signifant difference between a bubble bath and a regular bath. I've taken a bubble bath cuz I thought it was fun as a kid when I was younger but I honestly can't recall having one after being a teenager. Ya'll killing me with all these celebrities taking bubble baths #$+! is comedy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom