Men who sag their pants EXTREMELY LOW unappreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just getting old, but that **** disgusts me. Now I understand a little
Sagging is necessary sometimes..maybe right on the start of the butt crack (depending how long your back is)

But I'm sick of seeing these GROWN *** MEN (no pun intended) with their pants below the arch of their ***. Got their whole *** hanging over the top of their jeans, B. I see it running rampant with cats in the south too. Skinny jeans with the belt tied around their thighs, with their *** hanging over their belt.
:smh: Cats need to grow up.

sagging in general is lame... i do it unintentional because my 513s are low rise but i wear a belt and make sure my pants are up

View media item 1429627.
View media item 1429628
everybody knows that wood tip wine black n mild smokin cat
Wit an mp3 listenin to its dark and hell is hot

Bruh...it amazes me. I always thought these was old pictures or just extreme cases, but cats still be out here on that it hot out *** legs out ****.

I seen a cat the other day, walking down the street with his thighs out, :smh:

When did you get out? Have you not yet noticed no one else doing that ****?????

I think some of the cats be on that boy. Just cant feel it.

I sag low not sure if I sag as low as the people in the pics above in my basketball shorts around the pad

Actually now that I think of it, I heard a story about one of my mutual friends.

Me and my mans were chilling one day, and he told me a story of him and his friend. They were doing some shopping in the city of Atlanta. They were down there visiting some mutual friends. Now just a little background info on my mutual friend so you know what type of car he is. He's a real street cat, 6 foot 6, 260 lbs of pure muscle. Son is a real solid dude.

Now they stop at a gas station, I think it was a quick trip, and they see some grown *** men infront of us sagging down below their ***. Cheeks was all out, fruit of the loom boxers were very visible. Cheeks were exposed. My friend is an older cat so he has lower tolerance for **** like that, so he lifts up his foot, and kicks dude in his cheeks with his size 12 Timbo. He falls to the ground and son tells him "pull your pants up, boy, stop thinking you can't get touched"

i sag cause my 

image.png

Slight sag = a little bit of flavor and swag

Under the butt cup = wack as ****

Actually now that I think of it, I heard a story about one of my mutual friends.

Me and my mans were chilling one day, and he told me a story of him and his friend. They were doing some shopping in the city of Atlanta. They were down there visiting some mutual friends. Now just a little background info on my mutual friend so you know what type of car he is. He's a real street cat, 6 foot 6, 260 lbs of pure muscle. Son is a real solid dude.

Now they stop at a gas station, I think it was a quick trip, and they see some grown *** men infront of us sagging down below their ***. Cheeks was all out, fruit of the loom boxers were very visible. Cheeks were exposed. My friend is an older cat so he has lower tolerance for **** like that, so he lifts up his foot, and kicks dude in his cheeks with his size 12 Timbo. He falls to the ground and son tells him "pull your pants up, boy, stop thinking you can't get touched"

Sounds like assault and battery to me. Not that saggy boy didn't deserve it, though. He was probably holding, anyway.

Last edited:
This "style" never left down here, it's really ridiculous TBH. Dude don't wear a belt, but would rather hold their jeans. Dudes wear shorts, but they look like jeans/Capris. Had to pull my friends son to the side and tell him it's not cool.

Slight sag = a little bit of flavor and swag

Under the butt cup = wack as ****
THIS.  I unintentionally sag my pants and its just a slight sag. It's just so natural now that its how I wear my pants. But those who sag their pants and have to wobble while they walk, purely disgusting.  I hate those people who sag their pants below there butt and are wearing a belt, like what was the reason you purchased that belt.  They all look like degenerates to me, and are definitely not the people my mother would want me to be friends with.

Sagging been lame from its inception. No self respecting man should sag his pants.

From what I understand it used to be part of prison culture, indicating you're somebodies bottom.

Now dudes walk around in the dead of nyc winter with their pants clinging on for dear life.

Lamest of the lame.

I sagged once in middle school. Almost missed the bus running like a fish outta water. Last time I sagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom