Men who sag their pants EXTREMELY LOW unappreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept saggy baggy pants more so than saggy tight ones.

article-2120290-1253FF5D000005DC-663_634x375-e1390607925329.jpg

Man im 20 and hate that ****, no need to feel old.

Grown *** boys bruh. Dudes need to grow up.

These dudes who basically have their pants sagged under their booty cheeks are :rofl: :rofl:

The first time I saw dudes sag in skinnies though...like...how is that even possible?? Looks stupid as ****

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with showing three to four inches of booty meat if you got it. Gets women wet true story. 

Last edited:

Sagging, sometimes called jailing, originated as an homage to prison life, where inmates are prohibited from wearing belts. 
Incorrect. Your post does has some truth to it but that that is not where sagging originated from in any form.

The term "sagging" originated in the 1800's. That term applied to the Chinese immigrants who helped build the railroads.

They were poor and didn't have adequate clothing. The pants and shirts that were given to them were too big for their frames

so the clothes "sagged" off their bodies, hence the term sagging.

The most suspect trend of all time.

If you over 18 and sagging you should kill yourself

Incorrect. Your post does has some truth to it but that that is not where sagging originated from in any form.

The term "sagging" originated in the 1800's. That term applied to the Chinese immigrants who helped build the railroads.

They were poor and didn't have adequate clothing. The pants and shirts that were given to them were too big for their frames

so the clothes "sagged" off their bodies, hence the term sagging.
I was referring to the historically recent urban trend of wearing your pants halfway down your butt, as depicted in the photo I posted, so what I said is indeed correct in the context of this thread.

I had not heard of the supposed "Chinese immigrant" origin of the term.  Could you please post a link to support your claim?

Last edited:
What does this have anything to do with being an adult? It's a lifestyle man you just wouldn't understand at your old age. If I want to walk around naked it should be my right as a human being to. Going to sag till I'm 85 cause saggin is life bruh.

I was referring to the historically recent urban trend of wearing your pants halfway down your butt, as depicted in the photo I posted, so what I said is indeed correct in the context of this thread.

I had not heard of the supposed "Chinese immigrant" origin of the term.  Could you please post a link to support your claim?
You were referring to historically recent urban trend? My mistake for reading that wrong then. You said the term "originated" as an homage to prison life did you not? I just took the term originated as just that. Where it all started from. I learned the "Chinese immigrant" origin of the term in college in my black history class. I was also led to believe it originated in prisons before taking the class. What I learned in that class made more sense than the prison version. I cannot find anything of the immigrant thing right now, but it was in my book. You know how it goes when it comes to black history.

What does this have anything to do with being an adult? It's a lifestyle man you just wouldn't understand at your old age. If I want to walk around naked it should be my right as a human being to. Going to sag till I'm 85 cause saggin is life bruh.

That is your right, but as an adult, there's consequences for everything you do.

You must be young
Keep walking around with your pants to your knees and someone gonna see something they like

I think people are arguing little sag off the waist vs pass your butt

Some are taking it as every type of sag is wrong. Shoot I dont think people should wear big wear...

You must be young
Keep walking around with your pants to your knees and someone gonna see something they like
I'm 25 with a career bruh. I'm not a small guy and I know how to handle myself so what they do is on them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom