Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP is bat **** crazy. She smashed dude raw after 1 month despite him showing signs of being a scumbag stan. Then she cheats on him and complains about unfaithfulness. I don't really care about the Facebook thing cause its expected. That's what women do. However, OP needs to take responsibilities for her own faults.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Can't say "I cheated on him cause he wasn't giving me any attention" and not expect not to be considered a *** or "I know we just met and despite him demonstrating some questionable behavior, I let him hit raw cause he told me we were exclusive". Gotta have better sense than that. This ain't no highschool romance where you and someone else are a couple after a couple of days of talking. You're a grown *** woman, have some sense.
I can be very crazy. Next topic.

He was lying and was messy, so I did the right thing in moving on.  I don't even regret it. Just that I hadn't done it sooner.

It  was the 1st time I met a man like that but lesson learned. And you're not very mature yourself based on your response.

Op Don't make me pull up your adultfriendfinder nudes.

You got mileage and have no business trying to destroy another man's life just because your p wasn't up to par.
not even worth it. you reek gutter

I havent read every post in here, the one post I saw was you saying to someone "havent you had unprotected sex before"

w/e as long as you know that wasnt a safe thing to do.
nope. that wasn't my statement.

I was stating how they treated the guy with hpv differently

Op Don't make me pull up your adultfriendfinder nudes.

You got mileage and have no business trying to destroy another man's life just because your p wasn't up to par.
not even worth it. you reek gutter
You are going to be a very visible mess after you finish crawling your way through your 30's...

May the lord have mercy on your soul

nope. that wasn't my statement.

I was stating how they treated the guy with hpv differently

Context matters sweetie.

Again, the man has cancer. To scold him over his sexual past seems kind've counterintuitive.

And again, it's HPV. Over 80% of people have HPV and most don't even know it. Hell your first partner probably gave you HPV.

Terrible comparison, false equivalency at its finest.

Last edited:
OP i'm not tryna come at you but this is gonna sound a bit harsh. You did all that Facebook nonsense just to prove a point and then on top of all that - you come on Niketalk a forum full of dudes and write a 3 page essay on what happened.

Are you sure it's the guy you met that has problems or is it you?

This is the way the game works real talk - did you really expect to find love or something of substance on Okcupid?

Anyways the thing i want you to takeaway is, there's so much you couldve done with all that time you wasted with that dude + the facebook bs and this post on NT and on top of that you going back and forth with a bunch of strangers. Get your life b, you don't respect or love yourself for real.

Last edited:
OP so lame.. She only posts when she's getting dogged out by men in her life and needs justification
I know. It's different from always getting dogged out by women.

Keep posting here and save my spot in the next few hours.

OP i'm not tryna come at you but this is gonna sound a bit harsh. You did all that Facebook nonsense just to prove a point and then on top of all that - you come on Niketalk a forum full of dudes and write a 3 page essay on what happened.

Are you sure it's the guy you met that has problems or is it you?

This is the way the game works real talk - did you really expect to find love or something of substance on Okcupid?

Anyways the thing i want you to takeaway is, there's so much you couldve done with all that time you wasted with that dude + the facebook bs and this post on NT and on top of that you going back and forth with a bunch of strangers. Get your life b, you don't respect or love yourself for real.
Boredom. Don't overthink it. I leave here for  months at a time. And DC swears I read here but I really don't and Meth could probably confirm that maybe once every few weeks or months, I'll log in and read a thread or two.

Wait you let him smash raw his first time?

And you weren't even aware of his existence 2 months prior?

laugh.gif

op no one likes you.

stop blaming it on everyone else and stop trying to justify your actions.  

do some real self reflection and make some changes.  

you are the reason for all your problems...no one else.

Last edited:
I know. It's different from always getting dogged out by women.

Keep posting here and save my spot in the next few hours.

You outted him to his family and people in his life when there was no reason for that.. You salty he met another one and wasn't afraid to let her meet the fam right away and invest himself into her. From the sound of all your threads you get played a lot so maybe learn how to handle it better and or carry yourself better so it doesn't become a habit. And this thread is lame I won't post back in it unless I got some more slick **** to say. Stop flooding our forums with your pity party you just won't get it here. Here go post on JJB about it you might get a better response and pat on the back. http://jjb.yuku.com

smashing unprotected is no big deal shorty knew the guy for a bit. I have done it previous . And dudes are acting like they are some angels in this thread, unless the whole Tay is a facade .. Everybody has sex , unprotected or not, its just part of a relationship- however you define that, therein lies the problem. Doesnt sound like it was an exclusive thing so you kind of just blew it out of proportion.

Some guys have what called a team. So at any time they rnt exclusive, you belong there. Sounds like he didn't finesse it right , which is him lying. Honesty In that type of smashing for fun relationship is mad important on the guys end, other wise I see it as womanizing.

Anyway he could have well been trying to really get exclusive with you and just had to wrap up other stuff, we all confused at times.

Your reaction though, is what's wack.

Might as well stop replying folks.

Kelly isn't interested in constructive criticism or productive discourse.

She pretty much admitted that NikeTalk is where she goes to vent her frustrations with men.

Why even entertain her at this point?

How she settled on NT as her choice to express these frustrations is beyond me. I mean, out of the countless forums on the net, NikeTalk?

Bizarre.

Every time I've been told about some 60/90 rule, that same chick was either giving dome at the end of the night, or sex within a week, so he definitely had patience :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom