Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Just ordered these two items from BOC..heard really good reviews about the pomade, and will use the scrub for weekly exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and promote new skin cell growth...helps fade blemishes and refine skin tone

Bought the Aztec clay stuff. So I just mix with water and apply?

from what I read is better to use good apple cider vinegar with it instead of water. Water works fine with it too though. Been using it for two weeks now, it brought all the stuff up to the surface so I had a few zits but now I'm in the clear.

The cystic acne behind my neck is still there so i'll post a review in a few weeks.

from what I read is better to use good apple cider vinegar with it instead of water. Water works fine with it too though. Been using it for two weeks now, it brought all the stuff up to the surface so I had a few zits but now I'm in the clear.

The cystic acne behind my neck is still there so i'll post a review in a few weeks.

Good look. So I should expect some pimples and what not at first, then if i keep using it it'll clear my face clear up?

Last edited:
Good look. So I should expect some pimples and what not at first, then if i keep using it it'll clear my face clear up?

That's what I have noticed in the past two weeks. Also moisturize your face after using it with a good moisturizer. Your face will be red and pretty tight afterwards.

View media item 1571311

This is why I'm using that aztec product. The pores behind my neck are closing up like crazy. Since 20 yrs old I've started dealing with cystic acne thanks to my fking huge hair follicles and crater sized pores.

If you guys have dealt with this and figured out a product that works post here.

i used to use the aztec clay & i absolutely loved it, but that clay will clog the heck out of your drains, so proceed with caution, even if you wash it off with hot water in the shower & let it thin out, it will still clog them, i had to stop using it for that reason alone until i find a workaround.

i used to use the aztec clay & i absolutely loved it, but that clay will clog the heck out of your drains, so proceed with caution, even if you wash it off with hot water in the shower & let it thin out, it will still clog them, i had to stop using it for that reason alone until i find a workaround.
I use it twice a week. I was reading about it clogging drains so I just go outside and use the hose to rinse off my face. Cant think of anything else to do. Lol.

Want to try that aztec clay but not feeling using it with vinegar or having to hose myself haha. Will try the witch hazel and bio oil though...

Noticed this ingrown hair I've had for over a week has basically become a cyst now. Idk if I should credit the Aztec clay for this lol it hurts like a ***** tho

Yeah salve is a life changer, definitely need to grab some for stuff like this.

View media item 1571867
Been using the peppermint scent of this soap too lately. Was messing with Dove for men and it was wrecking havoc on my skin smh

Anybody can recommend me something for oily skin and my pores look so huge . Btw try neutrogena but it makes my skin dry .

Anybody can recommend me something for oily skin and my pores look so huge . Btw try neutrogena but it makes my skin dry .

Not sure about the pores but I have very oily skin and the Anthony's Logistics Instant fix oil control does the job for me. Gets rid of the shine and oil.

Im with the other poster, what do yall use for razor bumps on the back of your head..I was burned by some dirty clippers a yr ago..I dont have them bad, but  they're annoying

Back
Top Bottom