Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Anyone found a workaround to the Aztec clay clogging drains?

Can you just peel it off after it dries and clean your face with a wet paper towel after?

No. Peeling it off will damage your skin bro lol.

Just get a bowl of water and use that to wash your face off then dump it outside. It's really the only way

Lol nah man you really gotta scrub this stuff off
Damn, so it really sticks to your face?

sick.gif

Jack Black makes a similar clay product made with volcanic ash,you can use it either as a regular face wash or a leave on mask,it's worked pretty well for me so far..

Copped that Dr. Bonners Mint wash, I be feeling fresh as hell after. :lol:

Kind of want to try that clay mask, idk yet though. And I still haven't gotten rid of my damn razor bumps on my neck smh. Can never get them to fully leave my neck.

Last edited:
Copped that Dr. Bonners Mint wash, I be feeling fresh as hell after. :lol:

Kind of want to try that clay mask, idk yet though. And I still haven't gotten rid of my damn razor bumps on my neck smh. Can never get them to fully leave my neck.
youve tried cocoa butter b.....thats what i use after i shave, just a dab right after i shave , then that same night before going to sleep and the next day after i shower, and ill be good till the next shave (i shave twice a week tho)

Putting a couple drops of an oil like Coconut Oil or Tea Tree Oil helps with the peeling off of the Aztec Mask. After about 30 minutes or so, it starts to fall off. And you can kind of like massage your face and watch the pieces fall off. Then you can just go over it with a small towel to get the residue off

I tried dove, didnt see any results. Isnt there a ingredient in h&s that thins your hair?

Not sure if it thins your hair, but my sister in law is a hair dresser and she said it has something in it that you shoudnt be using

I tried dove, didnt see any results. Isnt there a ingredient in h&s that thins your hair?

They'd probably be out of business if it causes your hair to thin. Been using it for years and my hair is still full.

Currently using Up&Up Shampoo (target brand). It'll make your scalp feel refreshed but it's vicious. It'll strip the oils from your hair alongside cleaning your hair/scalp. No moisture up there whatsoever when your're done. But that's what I get for buying the cheap stuff.

Anyone know what a good acne body soap is? I been getting pimples on my shoulders since its been hot out.

i switched up to all natural stuff about a month ago

right now I'm using onnit deodorant and body wash. when I'm done with the body wash i think I'm gonna switch over to EMJ cedar wood body wash. men science face lotion and glycolic face wash. and EO 3 in 1 mens lotion cedar and citrus. looking for a cedar scented body spray for after shower, any ideas??

i switched up to all natural stuff about a month ago

right now I'm using onnit deodorant and body wash. when I'm done with the body wash i think I'm gonna switch over to EMJ cedar wood body wash. men science face lotion and glycolic face wash. and EO 3 in 1 mens lotion cedar and citrus. looking for a cedar scented body spray for after shower, any ideas??

I'm heading in that direction myself. I have a bar of black soap that I enjoy, and some natural shea moisture shampoo. Going to
get some natural body wash and deodorant (tims) .

Anyone know what a good acne body soap is? I been getting pimples on my shoulders since its been hot out.

I used to get this till I switched to Dial anti-microbial bar soap and haven't had any acne on my shoulder back in over a year.

Read a couple of Amazon reviews for Fresh Balls and there were complaints that it doesn't dry quickly, dries in clumps, and can get on boxer briefs...any truth or is it just people complaining to complain?
It clumps up if you put too much on. It takes a few minutes to dry. You just have to lightly coat them to get the best results.

It clumps up if you put too much on. It takes a few minutes to dry. You just have to lightly coat them to get the best results.

lol thanks

lol thanks
yeah. its in the condon isle next to the ky jelly. I'm not kidding either, just got the last 2 at my local cvs

No wonder I couldn't find them. I looked at wherever there were men's products along with wherever they had Gold Bond and other body powders. I was too embarrassed to ask for the product by name :lol:

Back
Top Bottom