Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Any of y'all get your eyebrows cleaned up at the barber shop?

The barbers here always hassle me over that **** but i'm not really with it

Be careful with the barbers..some of them will try to arch your eyebrows n everything :lol:

I just grab the wife's tweeezers every now and then and pluck the strays

Last edited:
Maybe you were using too much lotion? I've been using EMJ for my after shave lotion and daily moisturizer for years and never had that problem. I haven't used their body lotion, though.

EO-Essential-Oil-Products-Everyone-Lotion-Coconut-and-Lemon-636874040837.jpg
  that's what I use for a body lotion though, super cheap on Amazon and I like it a lot.

Same with their body washes. They do the job, don't dry out my skin, smell good, no complaints for the price.

Hell nah, their products always feel extra mushy. I used to use their lotion and it felt like a nasty thin later of goo was all over my body. Their body washes sucked too.

Dr. Bonners is okay, way overhyped. It also felt weird after rinsing off.

My fav body wash is that Aveeno Stress Relief joint. :pimp:

Also picked up Neutrogena Triple Protect Face Lotion since ive been getting dry red spots lately.

The face lotion is ****. Body wash is on tack tho.

For the face 100% natural COCONUT OIL. That **** is magic. For the scalp and hair too.

Maybe you were using too much lotion? I've been using EMJ for my after shave lotion and daily moisturizer for years and never had that problem. I haven't used their body lotion, though.

EO-Essential-Oil-Products-Everyone-Lotion-Coconut-and-Lemon-636874040837.jpg

that's what I use for a body lotion though, super cheap on Amazon and I like it a lot.

Same with their body washes. They do the job, don't dry out my skin, smell good, no complaints for the price.

I'm gonna order this today, been looking for some new lotion.

EMJ after shave lotion is dope too

Hell nah, their products always feel extra mushy. I used to use their lotion and it felt like a nasty thin later of goo was all over my body. Their body washes sucked too.

Dr. Bonners is okay, way overhyped. It also felt weird after rinsing off.

My fav body wash is that Aveeno Stress Relief joint.
pimp.gif

Also picked up Neutrogena Triple Protect Face Lotion since ive been getting dry red spots lately.
The face lotion is ****. Body wash is on tack tho.

For the face 100% natural COCONUT OIL. That **** is magic. For the scalp and hair too.
Co-sign on this.

While the coconut oil didn't react well to my face (due to it being comedogenic) I love using it as a weekly deep conditioner for my hair/scalp.

I use jojoba oil as a moisturizer for my face.

What daily sunscreen y'all using?

I've been trying to go as natural as possible with all of my hygiene maintenance products so something that falls into that category would be greatly appreciated. 

I was using Tom's Deodorant until my girl showed me a DIY deodorant: equal parts baking soda and cornstarch with a few drops of lavender oil. Keeps my pits dry and odor free.

Not sure how many on here use Dial Body Wash, but I was able to get the 16oz bottles for $1.50 today at Walgreen's. It was the "spring water" scent. This stuff usually runs me about 6-7 dollars a bottle.

Last edited:
Coconut oil is life changing
laugh.gif

I usually add a drop or two of tea tree oil when i put it on my face/hair

Any of y'all get your eyebrows cleaned up at the barber shop?

The barbers here always hassle me over that **** but i'm not really with it

Be careful with the barbers..some of them will try to arch your eyebrows n everything :lol:

I just grab the wife's tweeezers every now and then and pluck the strays

My face is hairy like a werewolf's so if I don't clean up my eyebrows every 4 days i'll have a mean unibrow. Hair doesn't want to grow where my mustache and beard is supposed to connect though.

Coconut oil is life changing :lol:

I usually add a drop or two of tea tree oil when i put it on my face/hair

I've been wanting to try coconut oil as a moisturizer, my face gets so dried out in the winter. I didn't think of putting it in my hair too.

Last edited:
What oil do you guys pull with? I initially used sunflower seed oil. I use coconut oil instead now.

What oil do you guys pull with? I initially used sunflower seed oil. I use coconut oil instead now.
^
Hold up, you talking about fapping?
:rofl:

I'm pretty sure he's referring to oil pulling his hair.

I've heard of it but do not know the process nor it's benefits.

But if we talking fapping, I dry jerk like a serial killer 8)

Last edited:
Ah, ok. I was thinking it could've been that too but not sure what you would want to take out of your hair. My hair gets really dry when I shower since I use very hot water so I shampoo only once or twice a week to keep the oil in my hair and use a conditioner more often.

I've never heard of that, what does it do?

It suppsedly freshens your mouth and moisturizes your tongue. I do it before and after I eat box.
It also pulls out all the negative bacteria from your mouth, just improving your oral hygiene.

Last edited:
Body wash: Every man Jack 

Lotion: Nivea 24hr hydration

Conditioner: suave need to upgrade that one!!!!!!!!

Deodorant: Dove antiperspirant 

Shave cream: Every man Jack

Face wash: kiehls and st ives apricots scrub

Hair product: Layette clay and tea tree forming cream

Back
Top Bottom