Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

I've got a breakout of bumps on the back of my neck where my taper is. Think I got cut with dirty clippers a while back. I've tried tea tree oil and black soap, but nothing has improved. Any recommendations?

Put it on overnight, it basically dries everything out. Always works for me the rarity I get some type of bump

My current routine:

Face wash/Body wash: Alaffia "Unscented" African Black Soap 

Facial Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub (1x week)

Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals

Leave-in Conditioner: Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner 

Moisturizer/Lotion: Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil

Deodorant: Arm & Hammer Essentials "Fresh" 

Facial Mask: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay (1x week) 

Deep Conditioner: Coconut Oil (1x week) 

What daily sunscreen y'all using?

I've been trying to go as natural as possible with all of my hygiene maintenance products so something that falls into that category would be greatly appreciated. 
Pls help 
nerd.gif

just copped some of that Hotep/Hipster Crystal Rock deodorant lol, going to try it on an off day in case it makes me stink

I see that lotion at Target all the time, but the price turns me to cheaper alternatives. If I see it go on sale I'll grab it

I'm using some generic Walmart Cocoa Butter lotion right now

Last edited:
Got it as a christmas gift lol

Shea Moisture was running these 25% off sales randomly last month so be on the lookout

Just recently learned that Shea Moisture's African black soap products ain't eem real ABS (same goes for that Alaffia brand).

For a product to be authentic ABS, it MUST contain these two ingredients: kernel oil & plantain ash (the two aforementioned brands do not contain PA).

That's like a PB&J w/o the jelly :smh:

Once I finish this Alaffia bottle I purchased before learning of this, I'm buying the real stuff online.

The face lotion is ****. Body wash is on tack tho.

For the face 100% natural COCONUT OIL. That **** is magic. For the scalp and hair too.

After a month of using it, its okay.

Bought Baxter's Face Scrub and that joint feels AMAZING. Got my face feeling soft as a baby.

Also picked up Kiehl's daily face wash, toner and moisturizer. I coudve done without the toner but it was only $16. The face wash and moisturizer is amazing though. Best face wash hands down and the moisturizer dries well and has my face feeling very healthy.

Do they sale the legit ABS in stores?

What yall usin for foot odor?

I wear steel toes from 6am to 9,10,11 pm and my feet be smellin like a stray hood dog. Wash em and everything and they still smell even if i go days without wearing my boots.

Put bacon soda in my boots and they still smell like some old soggy chimichangas

Do they sale the legit ABS in stores?

What yall usin for foot odor?

I wear steel toes from 6am to 9,10,11 pm and my feet be smellin like a stray hood dog. Wash em and everything and they still smell even if i go days without wearing my boots.

Put bacon soda in my boots and they still smell like some old soggy chimichangas
Vicks vapor rub for the foot odor put it on while you sleeping.Dead serious.

I bought some coconut oil a few weeks back to use as a moisturizer for my face. Used it a few times. It doesn't smell good though. I thought it was going to smell like the coconut in desserts.

I bought some coconut oil a few weeks back to use as a moisturizer for my face. Used it a few times. It doesn't smell good though. I thought it was going to smell like the coconut in desserts.
Is it 100% extra virgin coconut oil that is pure, unrefined & cold pressed?

If so, I feel that it smells strongly like coconut.

Since it clogs my pores though, I only use it for deep conditioning my hair now.

Also, since I've been dabbling in fragrances, I've discovered fractionated coconut oil. A lot of the same benefits as pure coconut oil w/o the cons (no scent, doesn't clog my pores & it does not solidify, it remains in a liquid state).

Last edited:
Do any of you guys use an electrical shaver? Not clippers or beard trimmer, but an actual shaver. I am trying to find a good one. Repped for the help.

Back
Top Bottom