Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Yea my bro had to take some pill for that for his toe nails, forgot the name but he was dying because he couldnt drink for like the 6 weeks he was on it lmao

I watch that foot doctor show on tlc, he usually gives people the option to take that daily medication that they struggle to take everyday and the fungus might come back or he rips off the nails permanently.

Speaking of good Dollar Tree products, Shea Solutions line is pretty good for the wavers out there. Right now I'm using their curl stretch cream. Stuff smells real good.
sheasolutions.jpg

Anybody take cold showers?
Yes. Not strictly cold for the duration of the shower because depending on what I’m doing in there (e.g. shaving) then it’s good to have some warm water to open up the pores but for the most part, yes.

Wakes me up and is good for the skin. Plus, it makes me get in and out faster so I’m not wasting time in there.

Not going to pretend like it was an easy transition though because hot, steamy showers are
22820446-0297-4A39-8447-493F2617FD6A.png

Anyone here ever use apple cider vinegar body wash before? Saw it at the store and I’m really curious to try it out

Anybody in here dealt with psoriasis? I have some on my scalp, thankfully I have a foam that keeps it under control. But recently it’s popped up on my big toe and one of my finger nails. Been putting the foam at the base of my nails like the dermatologist said but it’s been like 2 months and it’s not any better

Wondering if anyone has other options/experiences

Organic Black soap or Cerave cleansers

Yes, but not by choice. Always having water problems in my complex.

When hurricane Sandy hit, I returned to my house and didn't get hot water again for 2-3 weeks. Didn't have heat either. Taking a freezing shower in November had me thinking I was gonna die.

Once you get over the initial “shock” of the cold shower, you’re good. Better to just go straight in, if you try to ease into it you’ll just torture yourself. Ditto on it getting you going in the morning, I also use Dr. Bonner’s organic peppermint soap and I leave the house charged up.

Anyone here use dry shampoo? Been reading that it’s good to use for the days that you don’t use regular shampoo in the shower

I started using the Tiege Hanley system (facial wash, AM cleanser, PM cleanser and exfoliater) this week. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Have any of you guys tried it?

I started using the Tiege Hanley system (facial wash, AM cleanser, PM cleanser and exfoliater) this week. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Have any of you guys tried it?

I used it and didn't like the products

Last edited:
I have a unique issue. I am a black male and I get razor bumps and ingrown hairs under my beard when I don't shave. If I have every day or every other day, my face is fine but if I don't shave for a week or so I get these bad bumps. Have any of you guys experienced this?

I was thinking of another thing I used. I had no problem with the billing

Okay. Do you have any other recommendations for daily men's hygiene stuff for men? I like the Tiege Henley thing because it's easy to use and has simple instructions. Do you know of anything similar?

To those who shave or trim their chest/stomach, how do you guys catch the hairs from clogging up your tub? The only method I can think of is to lay down paper towel & vacuum any excess. I could use old newspaper too, but need to make sure the tub is dry, otherwise the ink will run off & stain the surface :smh: .

Are there disposable/reusable mats out there?

Back
Top Bottom