Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

What hair product/pomade are y'all using rn?

I'm using suavecito but thinking of trying something new. Hopefully something that can still keep the form of the hair but not too stiff

What hair product/pomade are y'all using rn?

I'm using suavecito but thinking of trying something new. Hopefully something that can still keep the form of the hair but not too stiff

I've tried Hanz De Fuko and it's good and can get pricey even if you catch a sale. I've moved on to Anchors Aweigh's Courage Clay and love the stuff a bit more - They usually throw out a promo code for 25% off a couple times a year.

Also, I have shorter hair. Courage Clay is a matte finish and a firm hold and washes out easy.

I've tried Hanz De Fuko and it's good and can get pricey even if you catch a sale. I've moved on to Anchors Aweigh's Courage Clay and love the stuff a bit more - They usually throw out a promo code for 25% off a couple times a year.

Also, I have shorter hair. Courage Clay is a matte finish and a firm hold and washes out easy.

I use claymation (matte / strong hold) so I’ll have to give that courage clay a try too.

Thanks y'all, my hair is a bit longer from the top so was trying to find something that doesn't give off a stiff look. Any suggestions for that? Maybe a specific link to one of the products based off what y'all sent?

Almost like the look of a mousse. Used to try mousse growing up but didn't keep my hair like that for long.

Was also recommended Layrite

Thanks y'all, my hair is a bit longer from the top so was trying to find something that doesn't give off a stiff look. Any suggestions for that? Maybe a specific link to one of the products based off what y'all sent?

Almost like the look of a mousse. Used to try mousse growing up but didn't keep my hair like that for long.

Was also recommended Layrite
69CF4E6F-FEA9-4D8A-B8E6-11EE12279881.jpeg

Bought this shampoo and conditioner from Trader Joe’s recently. Good ingredients, really affordable, and comes with a decent amount. Only $4 each in store

81l4NSmWD1L._SY606_.jpg

When i used to rock with gillette before i went organic the gel was the best & left my underarms dry

Back
Top Bottom