Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

I am a straight Dove for Men user

Deep Clean bar soap is my go to; no lingering smell so it doesn't throw off my cologne :smokin

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

All Kiehls btw.

Movie never gets old for me. :lol:

This is why i didn't wanna come in here :lol:
View media item 415741

What brand is this, good sir?

-Drew

I wish I knew how to properly shave my face. I've been looking into the safety razor but I'm still unsure about it.

I think ill be using clippers and electric razors the rest of my life. :\

Where exactly is the gold bond applied
nerd.gif
When I was diagnosed with diabetes I had a bad case of jock itch, my glucose was EXTREMELY high and I'm an active person (gym 5 days a week). And I wear tight fitting clothes. Which is a cesspool for bacteria. 

The doctor said it's important for my anus and groin area to stay dry. So after a shower and I dry myself, I apply it to those areas. I hadn't had a jock itch infection since.

Do you use a hair dryer to dry yourself or just the regular towel? Basically what I mean does the gold bond work better when the skin is TOTALLY dry or just dry with a towel

Do you use a hair dryer to dry yourself or just the regular towel? Basically what I mean does the gold bond work better when the skin is TOTALLY dry or just dry with a towel
I towel then air dry for about 10 mins ...then side upside down on the bed and make sure I get the power in the cracks and crevices of my scrotum and anus. It's so dry and smooth down there, the cheeks and thighs don't chafe the scrotum and you can feel the powder working.

Cliche as it sounds I really feel FRESH and confident 
laugh.gif
I wanna learn to use that single blade razor like in the new bond movie
I use straight blade razor with disposable blades to edge-up my line cleanly. I take Blue Stars and crack them in half to save money. They'll still fit in the straight blade.

Black men can't shave with a straight blade or close edge razor, most of us will break out in keloids, which is why I use Andis shavers and THEN to get the edges crispy a straight blade.

Every man jack customer service is A+

I forgot to order the face scrubb

Sent them an email

They're sending it out for free along with extra samples :smokin

I wish I knew how to properly shave my face. I've been looking into the safety razor but I'm still unsure about it.

I think ill be using clippers and electric razors the rest of my life. :\

I made the switch earlier this spring and I love it....sounds weird but you feel better using the double edge razor. Its much cheaper and better for your skin too...I ordered a Merkur DE razor and use a 12$ badger brush w/ Astra blades and an alum block for cuts (all from Amazon) oh and scoop some shaving soap too cuz the can varieties are :x :x for your skin

I used this and some other youtube vids as guides for how to do it: there's a ton of other ones out there but I like it much more :smokin

Last edited:
props on the recommendation of Every Man Jack. i waited to take a shower today until i went to target and picked up a bottle. :lol:

i got the Sandalwood scent body wash, and this stuff smells great! :pimp:

i have these razor bumps on the back of my neck/bottom of my hair line.. it seems to get more irritated when i buzz my head bald... i have tried to scub with anti bacterial soap and still nothing happens... i read that its in grown hairs that creates the bumps... is there anything i can use to wash or help it? im not black BTW

i have these razor bumps on the back of my neck/bottom of my hair line.. it seems to get more irritated when i buzz my head bald... i have tried to scub with anti bacterial soap and still nothing happens... i read that its in grown hairs that creates the bumps... is there anything i can use to wash or help it? im not black BTW
Do you have naturally curly hair? If so it can be just the way your hair starts growing out.

Do you have naturally curly hair? If so it can be just the way your hair starts growing out.
No.. looks gross as hell though

No.. looks gross as hell though

yooo, i think i kinda have the same thing. :frown: :smh:

it's not that severe, but it definitely sucks. i think it's gotta do something with the weather or with me wearing hats a lot.

let me know if you find something for it.

Back
Top Bottom