Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

I had the ingrown hair on the neck line and my girl just took tweezers and plucked them problem solved.

:lol: you couldn't go wrong

I haven't used the Cedarwood in awhile, but last time I did the scent didn't seem to last. But the Citrus and the Sandalwood are great.

what you doing over here?.. i had to get away S&T :lol:...
i was trying to look for the face wash but couldnt find any... i'll try another target...

Last edited:
Bought this and used it for about 6 days now. Joint is trash. Doesn't last longer than a few hours, and doesn't do anything to help prevent body odor.

I don't sweat much and it still sucked. Used it for light activity (movies, walking around outside etc.), and for heavy activity (working out and/or being outside for long periods of time.) Trash.

View media item 429304

Went to target.. I couldn't choose.. so I left with nothing.
laugh.gif

Sandalwood is my favorite. 

Bought this and used it for about 6 days now. Joint is trash. Doesn't last longer than a few hours, and doesn't do anything to help prevent body odor.

I don't sweat much and it still sucked. Used it for light activity (movies, walking around outside etc.), and for heavy activity (working out and/or being outside for long periods of time.) Trash.

View media item 429304

Yea I bought it a yr ago and was musty like 2 hrs later.

To my guys with beards do you use any products? My girl said I should cop some sweet almond oil.

View media item 429304
good looking out... will stay away.. guess im sticking with mitchum for a while..

Went to target.. I couldn't choose.. so I left with nothing. :lol:
View media item 428169

I did the same off the strength of all the recommendation regarding the Sandalwood scent. I smelled all 3 while at the store and the Citrus smelled the best but I bought the Sandalwood hoping it would be a stronger once I used it in the shower but I have been dissapointed thus far. I can barely smell it after I get out of the shower. I think I'm going to try out the Citrus scent next.

just tried the dove mens shampoo... smells pretty good, minty tingle and the wifey also likes the smell..

Thanks Big J I was about to head to target tomorrow too and stock up one some body wash, this is better though. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Anyone have experience using other products from Every Man Jack? I'm looking at their cleansers/lotions and this 2 in 1 thickening shampoo. Plus everything on their site is about a buck or 2 less than in the stores.

I've been using their Tea Tree shampoo and it's really nice.

I use their mint face wash and I did use their scrub too, but the stores near me stopped caring it. I use their face lotion after I shave and I've been using their "age defying" face lotion. Not that I'm worried wrinkles or anything, but because I just wanted a daily face lotion with spf and it's been great too. Felt a little greasy at first, but my skin got used to it and I just used a little less than a full pump. It's lasted me since October too and I'm still using the same bottle.

The only complaint I've had was their Cedarwood bodywash didn't have a lasting scent, but that was awhile ago so they might have improved it. I've given most of their products a try and they ended up being my first choice every time :lol:

I'll probably try their shave cream next :lol:

Last edited:
tried the dove mens face wash... i think it made my face feel greasy. or moist.. not sure..

Been using real African black soap and this **** is drying and breaking my face out. I wash with it, and put on some Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer on after.

:stoneface:

Try avoiding face washes with salicylic acid and/or use a facial lotion to soothe sensitive skin.

I keep promoting it but Every Man Jack face wash has treated me well. It's gentler than a lot of other washes.

I use some face wash don't remember the name bit its some sorta clay wash type name... then toner then moisturiZer my face has cleared ip a lot.. the mask pack moisturizer s feel so good after a hot day

Try avoiding face washes with salicylic acid and/or use a facial lotion to soothe sensitive skin.

I keep promoting it but Every Man Jack face wash has treated me well. It's gentler than a lot of other washes.

EMJ is the business, that sandalwood body soap and their face scrub :smokin

For the guys using St.Ives facial cleanser

Do I use it before or after the shower? and will it dry out my skin? I have a problem with dry skin on my face, it mixes with the oil from my hair follicles and thats how I get acne.

Back
Top Bottom