Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Alright folks my regular barber was out and I needed my usual 1 all around cut done, so I went to someone else. He did the cut great but he pressed so hard on the clippers, my neckline broke out real bad. Wtf do I do to get rid of these pimples? Freaking annoying

I wear Pair of Thieves almost exclusively, and have for years. I’ve debated trying Mack Wheldon or Tommy John, but haven’t pulled the trigger.

can cosign pair of thieves, i rebuilt mine briefs with them.

they go on sale all the time at target, can scoop 3 for like $12-$15.

what y'all using for body grooming, was looking at the philips norelco stuff

Alright folks my regular barber was out and I needed my usual 1 all around cut done, so I went to someone else. He did the cut great but he pressed so hard on the clippers, my neckline broke out real bad. Wtf do I do to get rid of these pimples? Freaking annoying
Witch Hazel and don’t pick at them

Cetaphil PRO DermaControl Oil Removing Foam Wash, it's kind of expensive but I've used it to good results. I usually have shiny skin on my face & scalp if I use cold water & that stuff mattifies my skin

Last edited:
can cosign pair of thieves, i rebuilt mine briefs with them.

they go on sale all the time at target, can scoop 3 for like $12-$15.

what y'all using for body grooming, was looking at the philips norelco stuff

I have the Manscaped 2.0 and a normal razor that I use in the shower to fine tune the tricky spots.

In need of a new underwear.

Been rocking Ethicka for the last 6 months but im ready for no hype good underwear.

Is Ralph really like that?

Under Armor?

Im blue collar so I need some good boxerbriefs.

Halp!

I’ve tried everything under the sun, I only use Uniqlo boxer briefs in the Airism fabric now. Always comfortable, even in the hottest/sweatiest days, no bunching, no damp underwear.

All those polo and ck joints we used to wear suck and were only for the look. There's better (but pricey) like buck naked or exofficio even though they fell off a bit.

Caught em on sale for $18 a pair.

20210910_152611.jpg

Good lookin

Wish they had more color and pattern options though.

polo boxer briefs suck. Best underwear i've bought were calvin klein modal boxer briefs. The ck boxer briefs with the big silver waistband are great as well. The stretch cotton ones also good. Expensive so I only buy when there's a sale.

I agree... I have a few pairs that stay in my dresser. Prefer wearing the ones I got from Supreme, Tommy Hilfiger & this black owned company called Champ Boxers. I also have a few from PSD that I rock on and off.

What lip balm are y’all using?
I've been using Tom Ford for men, but it cost $30 so most people won't pay that.

How does the manscaped work? Would you recommend?

It's just like a normal body groomer type of vibe, I don't really know a difference between this and any others ive tried. I would recommend it, but not because its incredibly better.

I’ve tried everything under the sun, I only use Uniqlo boxer briefs in the Airism fabric now. Always comfortable, even in the hottest/sweatiest days, no bunching, no damp underwear.
How much are they and do they go on sale often?

there used to be these boxers called "copper fit pro" that fit perfectly, moderately priced, everything about them was great then the company stopped producing them & they became extremely difficult to find. lately i've been my stock into duluth company armachillo, they stay chilled..don't stretch out, pretty pricey but worth it. i prefer a modal boxer brief that is knee length, in solely black &/or grey.... no other colors.

there used to be these boxers called "copper fit pro" that fit perfectly, moderately priced, everything about them was great then the company stopped producing them & they became extremely difficult to find. lately i've been my stock into duluth company armachillo, they stay chilled..don't stretch out, pretty pricey but worth it. i prefer a modal boxer brief that is knee length, in solely black &/or grey.... no other colors.

I seen them Armacillos.

Joints was like $27 a pair!

I know Im washed because I was thinking about Father's Day gifts as soon as I seen them.

Back
Top Bottom