Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

I tried the Dr Squatch citrus IPA a while back. To me I felt like it made me smell like I had just been around fresh cut grass but not in a good way. The only way that I can describe it is it was hella earthy. Not sure if the new Stone IPA one is different.

Dang I understand what you're saying

Yeah I tried the natural route and while I don’t deal with body odor, the sweating was out of hand. So uncomfortable, had to switch back.

they sell alum as a deodorant, deodorant crystals to be specific. you can use the block/bar too I guess, not sure if it works, I only use it after shaving (alum not aluminum they're different)

For me, my problem isn't body odor but sweating too much. Been using dove antiperspirant spray and it's great. No more sweaty armpits.

I may have to try this. I’ve always used a soft solid (regular solid has always given me a reaction for some odd reason?) and it does the trick but man I sweat through shirts in the pit area a ton with that. Any specific dove spray you’ve been using?

Yeah I tried the natural route and while I don’t deal with body odor, the sweating was out of hand. So uncomfortable, had to switch back.

I’ve tried going the natural deodorant rout and even just doing deodorant without anti persperant. But oddly I have found only anti persperant deodorant has prevented me from having underarm smell.

My girlfriend introduced me to a natural Thai salt deodorant that’s been working pretty well for me the past week I’ve used it. It’s been holding up in 94+ weather here in Texas.

I may have to try this. I’ve always used a soft solid (regular solid has always given me a reaction for some odd reason?) and it does the trick but man I sweat through shirts in the pit area a ton with that. Any specific dove spray you’ve been using?
At stores just make sure you get the antiperspirant spray and not the regular deodorant one. Hope it works for you.

I switch between Bevel and Play Pits King for natural deodorant. Bevel for casual wear, cooler weather. King for warmer temps since it absorbs sweat a little better but doesn’t go on clear.

With that said I basically don’t wear white shirts any more since I’ll sweat through and it stains. Tshirts are mostly black or darker hues. And I wear undershirts opposed to beaters when wearing dress shirts. Trying to stay on the natural train but it requires some adjustments.

I stopped using antiperspirants and use deodorant because the body is supposed to sweat.

Kinda like if you gotta pee, you don't want the tip of your D to be plugged
I’ve tried going the natural deodorant rout and even just doing deodorant without anti persperant. But oddly I have found only anti persperant deodorant has prevented me from having underarm smell.

i use the right guard sport orange bottle and i dont believe it has antiperspirants

Have an issue brahs. Went bald since I was losing my hair, now I have a ridiculous shine on my forehead from oil. I have tried numerous soaps and washes and none seem to work. Does anyone have a recommendation on what to use? Im tired of seeing people put their sunglasses on when they sit next to me. :lol:

Have an issue brahs. Went bald since I was losing my hair, now I have a ridiculous shine on my forehead from oil. I have tried numerous soaps and washes and none seem to work. Does anyone have a recommendation on what to use? Im tired of seeing people put their sunglasses on when they sit next to me. :lol:
Carry alcohol wipes.

My face and forehead have always been oily but the rest of my body stays dry

Got a shiny forehead too so used to buy mattefyers which work well enough. One day an ex asked me what's wrong with a shiny forehead? Thought about it, agreed, and haven't worried about it since.

I use this for when I shave my head cause I shave close and its mad shiny.... maybe apply it to your forehead :lol:

Anyone here use mouthwash and notice a positive effect in their oral health? Started using one last week and the stinging from the alcohol when I swish it is rough lol. Wondering if it’s worth it to use in the long run.

I use toms non alcohol mouthwash, and flouride free toothpaste. Works for me.

toms deodorant with no aluminum has never failed me. 5+ years strong.

I prefer my head to blind onlookers, distracts from razor bumps n burns or other imperfections from the neck/ears on up. only lotion that ever helped me attain that look is a long discontinued Neutrogena post shave balm, cold water does help tho.

Back
Top Bottom