Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

For those using Witch Hazel, how often are you doing so? And is best to keep it on or rinse after applying...which leads to my next question - do you moisturize after doing so.

I tried it today for the first time and just lightly applied it with a cotton ball, and nothing else. Am I doing it wrong?
I wash my face with cetaphil, then apply the witch hazel to my face. I DO NOT rinse it off. I just wait for my skin to completely absorb it, and then apply moisturizer.

Hope that helps, works like a charm for me!

Outside of cologne, how many other products do you guys use to help radiate a nice scent?

Last edited:
^

I have the body wash for that, smells real good, and its cheap (Bath and Body Works).

Been using Lubriderm forever but my mom got this Jergens with Aloe and it smells great and makes my skin feel amazing.

For lotion in general, I use St. Ives -- I honestly think it's the best. Smells great, has no sticky feeling, & no oily feeling.

Lotion - Aveeno
Soap - Dove
Facial Soap - Spectro Jel
Deodorant - Speed Stick Ocean Surf if I'm putting on cologne, because the cologne won't get masked by the deodorant. If I'm not wearing cologne, then I use Dove.
Hair Product - Gatsby Moving Rubber. The grey one.

Whatever y'all do, DO NOT spray that new goldbond spray on your cods.

I was like "wow this will be way easier"

BIG FREAKING MISTAKE

every man jack cedarwood is the truth.. its thicker then mens dove so the lather is more soapy... wont be going back to dove body wash

I've been using more product and stuff since I've grown my hair out and become more "metro" lately to take care of my hair and skin.

Took advantage of the ULTA big bottle shampoos and conditioner to get the American Crew power cleaner shampoo and normal conditioner.

For face wash I've been using the neutrogena naturals products. Good results so far I'm happy.

Body wash has been the dove for men with the different scents in rotation to see what I really like best.

Lotion go to is the Lubriderm for men light fragrance.

I've been using the Paul Mitchell tea tree leave in conditioner post shower then a combination of American crew fiber or Axe clean cut/spiked for hair products depending on the look I want for that day.

i use all Nivea products, aside from my deodorant... 

but im about to start using Aveda lotion and face wash

Aveda lotion is the best lotion on the planet

I'm trying to go through all bottles of a product before I buy a new one to reduce on clutter with limited counter space. I'll have to keep it in mind for the future. :nerd:

shampoo/conditioner - suave 2in1 ocean charge
body wash - old spice fiji
lotion - lubriderm (blue unscented)
deodorant - fiji (powder)
hair styling - axe pomade

I switched to a bar of soap because I noticed that I get a better lather as opposed to body wash. Anybody else make the switch too?

Irish spring soap
Axe shampoo
Nivea face wash with pummel
Lady degree (fresh powder only)
Vaseline baby oil GEL
Your best cologne sprayed and rubbed into skin before oil GEL dries completely

And watch the complements pile up...

Ask your gonna hear is yo, you smell made clean and good...

Mark my words

What are the benefits of pomades vs wax?

usually just depends on what kind of style/look your going for. Usually pomades give off a wetter look while waxes give a dry/matte look. i usually switch it up depending on how im feeling. right now using layrite or admiral for my pomade and uppercut or imperial paste for the drier looks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom