Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

I need to find a moisturizer and a face wash/cleanser to rid my forehead of some tiny bumps. Mad annoying that nothing works.

not really feeling this new doves body wash... gonna try EMJ or go back to my old dove..

Heard that St. Ives apricot scrub isn't a good look in the long term, hope I find a consistent regimen soon

finally. i found a place near me were they sell dr. bronners soap. decided to cop with all the rave reviews its getting here. I wanted the peppermint one but they didnt have the liquid soap so decided to cop the bar soap. Ina bout a week i will come back to let you know the deal.  

@luckyluchiano

I'll be waiting on ur review of the cold label products. I been trying to order stuff from them for like 2 months but for some reason their website won't work for me.

@luckyluchiano

I'll be waiting on ur review of the cold label products. I been trying to order stuff from them for like 2 months but for some reason their website won't work for me.

lol I`m in atlanta and this package came in 2 days from Cali, I have one more package coming with the Wolfin POmade because it was out of stock.

Two words:

Lemon soap.

Never going back to Dove or anything else with chemicals. I can't recall my skin being this soft and smooth. When I ran out last week, I used Dove for a few days and the difference was night and day.

Is that the brand or do I just look for any lemon soap? I've tried a ton of body washes and they all make l my skin dry so I'll give this a shot

So far I've seen more progress with my new regime this past week than the last few months on my old regime. Tonight I'm going to try the clay mask.

Anyone here part of the No Shampoo Crew?
Are you bald? This doesn't seem normal
Stilln729 you should do some research my man, shampoo is extremely harsh on your scalp and can cause premature hair loss/thinning. 97% of commercially sold shampoos have chemicals and ingredients that you find in floor cleaners. Going no shampoo can give you a greasy look in the beginning, but then eventually that goes away. There are a handful of brands that aren't harsh on your scalp though. Aveda products and Aubrey Organics are two shampoos I'd recommend.

Stilln729 you should do some research my man, shampoo is extremely harsh on your scalp and can cause premature hair loss/thinning. 97% of commercially sold shampoos have chemicals and ingredients that you find in floor cleaners. Going no shampoo can give you a greasy look in the beginning, but then eventually that goes away. There are a handful of brands that aren't harsh on your scalp though. Aveda products and Aubrey Organics are two shampoos I'd recommend.

Interesting I will have to look into this

So what if you don't want to use shampoos period? Do you just run your hair through some warm water and scrub? Or do you use soap? Aware me 

So what if you don't want to use shampoos period? Do you just run your hair through some warm water and scrub? Or do you use soap? Aware me 
I personally have never gone no shampoo, mainly because I put product in my hair.
Simply rinsing hair with water or using a baking soda solution for shampoo and apple cider vinegar solution for conditioner, it’s said, will get your hair clean, make it shinier, balance your scalp’s oil production, save you money, and help out the environment. The catch? There’s a dreaded adjustment period during the recommended six weeks between ditching your shampoo and feeling your beautiful, chemical-free locks flowing in the wind.

Baldy checking in.

Cetaphil for my face daily + my head. I have really oily skin on my face and scalp and it clears it up well.

Use a Braun 550 to shave my head, too scared of cutting myself with razors.

Dove mens care soap and Dove mens care deodorant.

Anyone here part of the No Shampoo Crew?

I went no shampoo from Jan to mid August. Now I use Black soap. It's not specifically shampoo but it works better than any shampoo I've ever used and it actually cleans my hair safely.

Sorry for not elaborating. The brand is Clearly Natural Essentials. Your local health food store should have it.

Back
Top Bottom