Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

How bout sweaty butts
Neil-deGrasse-Tyson.jpg

Mitchum deodorant stopped working for me so I switched to Dove Men clinically proven deodorant. Been working grear for me and smells good.

I knew that indian clay looked familiar 
laugh.gif
 My girl has a container of it in her drawer. will try it out this week to see what the hype is about

That aztec clay sucks.

Whats the word on that balls fresh? Is it the same as usin baby powder? Sweatin all day got em smellin like soggy pig skin

Yeah man I need something legit for the family jewels too. Soggy pigskin is the perfect description :lol:

I've always liked the classic Clubman Talc in the green bottle. I tried Fresh Balls but it didn't work for me. Maybe it's better or reformulated or something, but when I tried it a couple years ago it was a big let down.

That aztec clay sucks.

Whats the word on that balls fresh? Is it the same as usin baby powder? Sweatin all day got em smellin like soggy pig skin

I like Balls Fresh a lot. Powder was just too messy, got all over the damn place.

Have any of y'all ever used individual sizes baby wipes? Toilet paper just ain't good enough. I have wipes in my bathroom, but I need something for my wallet/pocket for on the go. I found 'dude' brand travel wipes that come in individual packets about the size of a condom. Kind of pricey, anyone know of another brand?

Last edited:
Been using that Aztec clay for a couple of weeks now.

Leaves my face mad smooth 
pimp.gif

Just hate that I have to wash it off outside.

Last edited:
My bro put me on to african black soap. Stuff is amazing.
I thought african black soap was the best for body acne. I break out from time to time on my shoulders, back, and middle of my chest. Not to mention I also have some acne scars that seem to never disappear. I've been using it for more than a year now and it doesn't seem to have helped.

I've also been using unscented deodorant so it won't mess with my cologne's scent. But lately this Arm&Hammer has been trash and once I start sweating, it's a wrap. :smh:

I need recommendations for a new acne body wash and new unscented deodorant. These are what I'm currently using.

7643021060361.jpg

300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom