Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

If you going get the dr donners get this one

1602781683641.jpeg

Saint Ives exFoliator is very abrasive. I’ve had dermatologists say they wouldn’t even use it in their feet

They actually suggested to not use them, but a gentle exfoliate 1-2 times a week if I really wanted to.

i use dove bodywash and dove 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner...
for the dudes wth long hair what do yall use? i grew my hair out during the pandemic so im looking for ways to care for it since i never had it this long (buzz cut and fade)
also whats a good body wash if yall got sensitive skin? (break outs easy)
Get a conditioner with biotin. Consistent conditioning and brushing are the 2 most important things IMO. The last like year or so of me having long hair, when I was ready to cut it, I pretty much said F it and barely took care of it. Had a damn birds nest by the time I cut it :lol:

argon and almond oil work good for me too. Have your girl rub down your head with some oil :pimp:

Kiehls Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash is the GOAT
Anyone know of any good alternatives to this brand? Love their products but all that stuff adds up pretty fast.
Specifically interested in alternatives to their toners, eye cream, sunscreen and facial moisturizer.

Bumpin the thread. Need advice fellas. Lately with the masks, I have been breaking out around my nose. What are ya'll using for acne washes?

Back
Top Bottom