mentalkicks.com???

i ordered some shoes from this site today and was wondering how long it took to ship?   this is a first time order from them and i wondered how others expierences were?
please advise.

site says uses usps priority and says handling time is 1-2 business days so you should receive in 3-4 business days

Big mistake ordering from Mentalkicks.com (unless you don't mind wearing B-grades). I will tell you my story just to share the knowledge. I ordered a pair of Concords from them and I showed them to my friend and he thought they looked off. So he brought his pair over to my house and we compared them thoroughly. There were quite a few differences. Even starting with the box, it feels as though it looks the same, they are made of different materials. The grey cover when you open the 11 box should be clear where you can see a reflection (on the Nike release) and the MK was dull and also seemed made of a different material. All in all, I e-mailed them complaining that they were not authentic and they gave me this excuse: "Oh we are sorry these are ASIA release not U.S. release so there are some differences. We apologize and will refund you fully." Well that was "nice" of them to refund me but the bad thing is I already had ordered a pair of White Cement 4's and Black Cement 3's on the way. My order got stuck in Custom's and I had to pay Custom's fee of $55 to even get my shoes from the USPS mailman. When I opened them, they were horrible. Yellowed already on the 4's and a tongue way too big on the 3's also yellowing already. I got my refund for all 3 shoes when I threatened to let them know I would turn them in. But I had to pay over $100+ to ship back the shoes to Hong Kong with insurance and delivery confirmation. They refunded me ASAP so I respect them a LITTLE for that but I had to pay $120 shipping back + $50 customs fees = Loss of $170. Ever since then I either get my *** in line if I have time or pay a little bit extra for an AUTHENTIC pair if I'm too busy to camp. But either way, just didn't want anyone else to get screwed over like me and wanted to kick some truthful knowledge. Hope it helps anyone who WAS looking to buy from them...

^^ I had a similar experience when I ordered a pair of CG 11s from mentalkicks.com. Def early release/B Grade. I was lucky and got a full refund plus return shipping. As tempting as it might be to order, my advice is stay away!

did you email them and ask them for the return address or did you just use the address on the box?

Big mistake ordering from Mentalkicks.com (unless you don't mind wearing B-grades). I will tell you my story just to share the knowledge. I ordered a pair of Concords from them and I showed them to my friend and he thought they looked off. So he brought his pair over to my house and we compared them thoroughly. There were quite a few differences. Even starting with the box, it feels as though it looks the same, they are made of different materials. The grey cover when you open the 11 box should be clear where you can see a reflection (on the Nike release) and the MK was dull and also seemed made of a different material. All in all, I e-mailed them complaining that they were not authentic and they gave me this excuse: "Oh we are sorry these are ASIA release not U.S. release so there are some differences. We apologize and will refund you fully." Well that was "nice" of them to refund me but the bad thing is I already had ordered a pair of White Cement 4's and Black Cement 3's on the way. My order got stuck in Custom's and I had to pay Custom's fee of $55 to even get my shoes from the USPS mailman. When I opened them, they were horrible. Yellowed already on the 4's and a tongue way too big on the 3's also yellowing already. I got my refund for all 3 shoes when I threatened to let them know I would turn them in. But I had to pay over $100+ to ship back the shoes to Hong Kong with insurance and delivery confirmation. They refunded me ASAP so I respect them a LITTLE for that but I had to pay $120 shipping back + $50 customs fees = Loss of $170. Ever since then I either get my *** in line if I have time or pay a little bit extra for an AUTHENTIC pair if I'm too busy to camp. But either way, just didn't want anyone else to get screwed over like me and wanted to kick some truthful knowledge. Hope it helps anyone who WAS looking to buy from them...
^^ I had a similar experience when I ordered a pair of CG 11s from mentalkicks.com. Def early release/B Grade. I was lucky and got a full refund plus return shipping. As tempting as it might be to order, my advice is stay away!
you have to be mental to order from metal kicks

i dont mind b grades but not at these prices
they are not "b-grades."  quit confusing people who are already confused.

These are NOT B-grades. They are unauthorized products. That means they are FAKES. I don't know how many times we have to go through this.

B-Grades are Nike produced products that are pulled before reaching retail locations for quality control issues. However, since the b-grade process at Nike stipulates that when a shoe is pulled for quality control, some number (that number is unconfirmed) of shoes before and after it on the production line are pulled too, for precaution. Most often, the issue is a one-off and isolated to the single-offending shoe, and therefore the vast majority of B-grades - WHICH CAN BE PURCHASED ONLY AT NIKE OUTLETS - are perfectly identical to released pairs. ...Of course we know that the quality control inspections miss some shoes with defects as well.

Early release sites do not sell b-grades. They sell shoes produced without Nike authority by workers, some of whom may work in Nike factories and use similar, if not identical molds or materials for parts or possibly even all of the shoe. They are not licensed products though, hence that are not Nikes or Jordans anymore than a shirt on which I drew a swoosh with a magic marker would be.

Don't be fooled by the price point. All fakes aren't those clear toe XIs on a website out of 2002 in 46 different colors for 59.99 each. Expensive authentic-looking sites and shoes can be fake too.

I've heard many stories about this site that made me suspicious about purchasing J's for my lady. She wouldn't have known but I would have if I was to see something iffy about the shoes. 09 SpaceJams size 5Y.. Too tempting

Back
Top Bottom