MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im fairly new to the shoe game and Im from Canada so I have a harder time getting older releases on retros for decent prices. Im not a collector either, I rock every sneaker I buy so Im not keen I paying $400 for just one pair. Even if I found a decent priced shoe on a U.S based site I would still have to pay a large customs fee to ship between the U.S and Canada, if they even would ship to Canada. I've never had experience with any of those other sites but I have tried MentalKicks, which is China based. I bought 2 pairs, Retro 6 Oreos and Retro 3 Black Flips. They could be B Grade or early pairs, maybe even unauthorized pairs. Or it could be that the Jays in china dont sell off the shelves like they do in the U.S/Canada and there is many still floating around that chinese resellers are starting to realize they can make a profit off them. Either way the materials were all the same, both boxes were on point, production tags were legit, no glue smell like ive read about. The only reason I would say they are B Grade or early pairs is because there was minor stitching flaws, minor creasing on my 6s, and extremely minor bits of excess glue. I paid about $550 for both pairs shipped and all, which is a lot but not as much as I could have paid buying and shipping from U.S. Im definatly happy with both my pairs and because I ordered from MentalKicks it had me interested in finding an even better chinese source, which is when I found out about Taobao. I just recently ordered some Concords from Kinstor and my taobao agent showed me pictures before he shipped them to me. They are legit as ****, space in the 23, jumpman inbetween the 2 and 3, low patent cut, yellowing on the soles. I definatly cant wait for them. I just thought I'd share my experience with buying chinese jordans, hope it helps.

might as well blame Meth/Dirty/any other mods for putting SDS and Airrandy on the legit sellers list as well :rolleyes

you act like i condone them or something.

no but anyone thats been here for more than a year knows you have a closet full of those store's items so why would you want to side with the fact they might be fake??

That report was out of CHINA sir......not an american no name newscast thats making **** up. Thats an english business channel reporting on the counterfeit industry in China. If that "does nothing" for you than there is no point in you taking part in these conversations since you, like Ninjahood, refuse to accept anything that contradicts your opinions.

Personally I couldn't give two pieces of feces what you condone or not. But I do have a problem with you saying these are just "unauthorized" sneakers

might as well blame Meth/Dirty/any other mods for putting SDS and Airrandy on the legit sellers list as well :rolleyes

you act like i condone them or something.

no but anyone thats been here for more than a year knows you have a closet full of those store's items so why would you want to side with the fact they might be fake??

That report was out of CHINA sir......not an american no name newscast thats making **** up. Thats an english business channel reporting on the counterfeit industry in China. If that "does nothing" for you than there is no point in you taking part in these conversations since you, like Ninjahood, refuse to accept anything that contradicts your opinions.

Personally I couldn't give two pieces of feces what you condone or not. But I do have a problem with you saying these are just "unauthorized" sneakers

i have a closet full? LOL

i have 1 and its the concord XI from SDS

every single other shoe i own is directly from NDC except for a pair of white/red XIII that were bought from eastbay. I dont even buy in store so its either i score on NDC or i dont get them since i dont trust buying from anyone anymore with this BS going on.

every single other shoe i own is directly from NDC except for a pair of white/red XIII that were bought from eastbay. I dont even buy in store so its either i score on NDC or i dont get them since i dont trust buying from anyone anymore with this BS going on.

So obviously a lot of what's being said has changed your mind on these companies.

Why would you suggest that the video I posted "did nothing" then?? It sheds light on exactly what were talking about.

You even made a post in the other thread about wanting one of these factory owners to come clean about how this is taking place. The report quoted these guys saying they can replicate any shoe just from picture. They even touched on early releases......

Anyways, I'm glad to hear you no longer support these guys.

Cheers

dont listen to anything that clown Zyzz has to say.......

So obviously a lot of what's being said has changed your mind on these companies.

Why would you suggest that the video I posted "did nothing" then?? It sheds light on exactly what were talking about.

You even made a post in the other thread about wanting one of these factory owners to come clean about how this is taking place. The report quoted these guys saying they can replicate any shoe just from picture. They even touched on early releases......

Anyways, I'm glad to hear you no longer support these guys.

Cheers

i dont support them the game is just screwed up, we dont know what the shoes are fake/real 50%, 95%, etc, etc

you cant even buy shoes from anyone anymore which is why since the SDS fiasco i only buy shoes from USA retailers like FTL, NDC but i only score on NDC.

ive bought one pair of shoes since then from a collector and im 99% sure they are early release so what does that tell you? you cant trust anyone these days and it sucks. everyone is trying to make an extra buck and its not from reselling but passing off these shoes and screwing honest people.

If you buy direct from the site then its on you because everyone can tell you whats going on but it sucks that you cant trust anyone even if you have chatted and been with them for years on the boards.

dont listen to anything that clown Zyzz has to say.......

no one knows ANYTHING about the shoes which is why i said i wish we would have an inside source reveal everything.

i dont support or condone them, if you buy them sweet i really could care less its your money not mine.

Good Video. Looked like they were making concords in that vid too. I do not have an issue these high quality replicas being made thats apart of the game. I just don't like to see people like MentalKicks, Air Randy, Marqueesole, Sole Land, The Closet Collector. Sell these high quality replicas at damn near double the price and try to pass them off as they are from authorized Nike retailers and are 100% legit. If your like ninjahood and buys from mentalkicks do your thing but me personally I do not want to own high quality replicas at 100% marked up prices.

I guess Sole Land hired Dj Delz to do reviews on their kicks for profit. Beware.

For those new in the game beware of these sites and resellers and sneaker personalities like Dj Delz and The Closet Collector. They are very impressionable on those new to the game. Don't be fooled. Do your homework and ask around on this site and others. When buying from anyone ask for detailed tagged pics and post them on here for a Legit Check. People are usually willing to help out.

Good Video. Looked like they were making concords in that vid too. I do not have an issue these high quality replicas being made thats apart of the game. I just don't like to see people like MentalKicks, Air Randy, Marqueesole, Sole Land, The Closet Collector. Sell these high quality replicas at damn near double the price and try to pass them off as they are from authorized Nike retailers and are 100% legit. If your like ninjahood and buys from mentalkicks do your thing but me personally I do not want to own high quality replicas at 100% marked up prices.

I guess Sole Land hired Dj Delz to do reviews on their kicks for profit. Beware.

For those new in the game beware of these sites and resellers and sneaker personalities like Dj Delz and The Closet Collector. They are very impressionable on those new to the game. Don't be fooled. Do your homework and ask around on this site and others. When buying from anyone ask for detailed tagged pics and post them on here for a Legit Check. People are usually willing to help out.
As long as they make fakes someone will try and pawn them off as real and rip people off. Not to mention IT'S ILLEGAL. Lol it's not part if the game...

Last edited:
I have seen way too many other videos for this to change my mind. There is a movie on another thread saying how some retailers get some real and some variants to save money and get stock. That's what I think Mental kicks does. And the fact that they knew they were selling and shipping to this guy who does reviews is ridiculous. Of course they would send him a real pair.

I have seen way too many other videos for this to change my mind. There is a movie on another thread saying how some retailers get some real and some variants to save money and get stock. That's what I think Mental kicks does. And the fact that they knew they were selling and shipping to this guy who does reviews is ridiculous. Of course they would send him a real pair.

Still think his pair is a high quality replica. The alignment of the right shoe was way off. And if you look at the center patch with the jumpman its dying a bit gold on my retail pair its dying blue if I remember. Will check this when I get home. What legit company going to sell the XIs separately?

Still think his pair is a high quality replica. The alignment of the right shoe was way off. And if you look at the center patch with the jumpman its dying a bit gold on my retail pair its dying blue if I remember. Will check this when I get home. What legit company going to sell the XIs separately?
I would definitely believe it. I'm sticking to major retailers and trusted sellers from now on.

Plus did you see how jacked up the air bubble area is at the end of the video? I've never seen something like that on a legit pair.

MK is legit though. I dunno maybe they got some B-Grades and some of ya'll got them. I've gotten some kicks from them and they are legit. Usually fakes are cut smaller have a bootleg box and tag etc etc. ninjahood isnt trippin dude knows his stuff. it could be possible that a lot of people see one piece of extra glue and automatically its fake or b grade. you can buy a shoe out of the store and have the same issues.

MK is legit though. I dunno maybe they got some B-Grades and some of ya'll got them. I've gotten some kicks from them and they are legit. Usually fakes are cut smaller have a bootleg box and tag etc etc. ninjahood isnt trippin dude knows his stuff. it could be possible that a lot of people see one piece of extra glue and automatically its fake or b grade. you can buy a shoe out of the store and have the same issues.

bruh, glue aint the issue on these shoes. Ive gotten shoes from NDC with loose threads and extra glue and paint missing.

these shoes they sell are different shapes, different color tint soles and etc

bruh, glue aint the issue on these shoes. Ive gotten shoes from NDC with loose threads and extra glue and paint missing.

This small quote sums it all up. NInja and others are always quick to say that "JB puts out legit shoes that you can buy at footlocker with a LOT of quality issues that are often worse than what y'all are complaining about in here." But they always dodge this issue here...like you said...different shapes, different color tint soles, and etc (like beige midsoles on 4s. Ninja said that's because they "age" sooner because they are early releases. I found that to be pretty entertaining.)

This small quote sums it all up. NInja and others are always quick to say that "JB puts out legit shoes that you can buy at footlocker with a LOT of quality issues that are often worse than what y'all are complaining about in here." But they always dodge this issue here...like you said...different shapes, different color tint soles, and etc (like beige midsoles on 4s. Ninja said that's because they "age" sooner because they are early releases. I found that to be pretty entertaining.)

not sure about the age sooner but i did see a pair of white/cement IV early release in person and compared them to my NDC pair

i kid you not, everything matched up perfectly on the shoes compared to a NDC pair. Only difference was that the netting was already yellowed. Why? i have no idea.

Exactly... There is no way a legit pair should have yellow netting that soon. If everyone posted pix of their white cement ivs from footlocker, fnl, champs etc....none of them will have yellow netting unless they got them really dirty. People were pulling mental kicks ivs out of the box ds with yellow netting.

Last edited:
Yea it was very odd, i really dont know what to say but if it wasnt for the yellow netting i would have assumed they were 100% legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom