MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it was very odd, i really dont know what to say but if it wasnt for the yellow netting i would have assumed they were 100% legit.

Only thing that yellows net is time...im thinking they

Were made earlier.

Only thing that yellows net is time...im thinking they

Were made earlier.
Lol...there you go with that again. Makes no sense whatsoever. Worn pairs from footlocker aren't yellowing at all a year after release but these early joints are yellow right out the box? How early do you think they were made? The few months they are made early won't turn the netting yellow, they were obviously yellow from day 1.

These are the the oreo 6s and black flip 3s I ordered, I took these pics when I recieved them over 2 months ago. I recieved my concords from taobao on the monday that just passed. Here is the pics I took of those:

I happy with all of them. Saved some money. Now Im gonna beat em up this summer.

Last edited:
Concords don't look bad, I mean looking at them up close you can see the difference but on feet probably not. 

900x900px-LL-fa2cd3d2_IMG_20130429_161158.jpeg

straight from mental kicks

put my money where my mouth is, joints came in and they're good.

Last edited:
I aint denying there is some small inconsistencies in all the shoes I got. Small stitchin flaw here, little crease there, couple of glue spots. It really isnt that noticeable unless you were take the shoe off and inspect it thoroughly. I have a pair of retail bought Jordan Trek 23s for the winter time and they had some stichin flaws and glue spots too. These shoes are produced in high volumes inside of factories, whether jordan brand or not, full of people who arent paid very well and work extremely long hours so to think every single shoe is going to be absolutely prestine its just not logical. I just got these breds in this morning from taobao. I also added a picture of all the pairs lined up lol

Dude that sz sticker don't mean nothing......stop

Look at bred xi insert....that's not a small inconsistent it's a different red all together

Is Kicks-Crew.com shady like this websites or are they 100% legit??

Last edited:

Look at bred xi insert....that's not a small inconsistent it's a different red all together
And did you see how badly formed the heal is? There are straight creases towards the back of the heal because it's shaped so badly. They shouldn't look like that. Shoes comin factory laced, straight out the box all misformed with creases in the heal. Hilarious.

Last edited:

i said that before, size sticker and production dates mean NOTHING

but ninja knows how stff, maybe hes referring to the NIKE AIR on the insole. I thought that was 100% way to tell fake from real.

This is what a legit shoe should look like. Compare and laugh. Check out his precreases at the back of the heal. My True Blues left, Ninja's shoe right. Just look at how badly the whole back half of his shoe is shaped in comparison to a retail pair. What's even more laughable is his shoe is DS in that picture, and I've worn my pair like over 20 times.

Last edited:
i got a question do people take off their size sticker ?

i do

i stick it on the side of the box for some reason

Nike air insole >*

No one is gonna question my kicks pedigree b,

If you got a bone to pick with mental kicks then

Thats on you, my pair is 100% legit.

This is what a legit shoe should look like. Compare and laugh. Check out his precreases at the back of the heal. My True Blues left, Ninja's shoe right. Just look at how badly the whole back half of his shoe is shaped in comparison to a retail pair. What's even more laughable is his shoe is DS in that picture, and I've worn my pair like over 20 times.
you're delusional and wrong as usual
laugh.gif

its CLEAR my pair is legit..

Lol...the only thing that's CLEAR is that your shoe is all lumpy and has precreases in the ankle. My pair looks smooth and is shaped properly.  I don't have a bone to pick with Mental Kicks because I'd never be stupid enough to give them 300 dollars. If I wanted fake pairs like theirs, I'd just hop on taobao and get the same exact thing for half the price. You can have your lumpy mashed potatoes ankle pair. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Lol...the only thing that's CLEAR is that your shoe is all lumpy and has precreases in the ankle. My pair looks smooth and is shaped properly.  I don't have a bone to pick with Mental Kicks because I'd never be stupid enough to give them 300 dollars. If I wanted fake pairs like theirs, I'd just hop on taobao and get the same exact thing for half the price. You can have your lumpy mashed potatoes ankle pair. 
roll.gif
*yawn*

how much money you wanna bet my pair is legit? cuz its pretty obvious you trollin.

2003, cdp pair, 2011, and these nike air 88' II's all have slightly different shape, i would know, i have ALL of em..a ***** like me a vet wit da kicks b

you sounding like lil kid complaining about miniscule ****. i used to work at a sneaker store b, you think ever damn pair of nike shipped to da store

was EXACTLY indentical to each other? no..and to think otherwise is being a major anal prick, talkin about glue stains and **** that been on kicks

since da 80's and ****.

Your really complaining over the shade of red on an insert? My inserts are going to collect dust inside the box which will also collect dust inside my closet. The shoe however, is damn comfortable, just like my concords which is why I decided to order another pair of 11s. Same with the black flip 3s, all leather down to the insoles...but hey if you absolutely need the perfect shade of insert than go pay like $400 bucks for a pair of retros that have the exact inserts you like... lol I paid $210 for mine. shipped and all.

Your really complaining over the shade of red on an insert? My inserts are going to collect dust inside the box which will also collect dust inside my closet. The shoe however, is damn comfortable, just like my concords which is why I decided to order another pair of 11s. Same with the black flip 3s, all leather down to the insoles...but hey if you absolutely need the perfect shade of insert than go pay like $400 bucks for a pair of retros that have the exact inserts you like... lol I paid $210 for mine. shipped and all.
why dont you walk thru da process of ordering thru taobao for da rest of NT for those who are interested in bypassing resellers, what exactly did you do?

why dont you walk thru da process of ordering thru taobao for da rest of NT for those who are interested in bypassing resellers, what exactly did you do?
First search for a taobao agent on google, I recommend one that uses paypal and has a lot of good reviews. Than use google chrome to help translate the taobao pages. Find a seller you feel is selling legit shoes. Send an order to your taobao agent. They order for you send you pictures once they've recieved them. If you like what you see they ship it to you, If not they ship it back. and thats about it...pretty easy lol

Last edited:
I'm not judging you at all on your purchase that's your money. What's trying to be made clear is that they are t the same and have noticeable differences. From the insert to the sole that doesn't fit the midsole. I ahe the same exact pair you have and retail version. I posted itin the bred xi thread..all I want to make clear is that they are not the same and noticeable to the trained eye...how you spend your money is on you. Not hating at all, just informing people before they read something the wrong way and waste money on some thing that they didn't want in the first place

lmao @ ninja DS heal creases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom