MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by your logic, they have access to decade old materials? And are able to make NEW sneakers out of them?

Man..........

Until you guys see what's happening first hand you just won't understand.

Ninja is right btw

He doesnt understand because he's caught in jordan

Brand fantasy land and is completely ignorant of

Companies subcontracting their work to independent

Factories that are left to their own devices. This

Is EXACTLY what happened to da Ewing brand.

So by your logic, they have access to decade old materials? And are able to make NEW sneakers out of them?

Jesus christ YES!......

Whoever made them before legitimately before WITH

Permission & presumably with a nike contract is NOW making em WITHOUT permission, HENCE da

Name grey market.

Reasonable logic escapes him, Anthracite....Ninja just don't get it. He's staring in awe at those counterfeit 17s like some voodoo magic is going on. He's all mesmerized by the briefcase and "peel off sticker". He has no idea the level that counterfeiting has gotten to. They can completely reverse engineer any sneaker. What's so hard about replicating a briefcase? Even more hilarious...what's so hard about replicating a DVD?  And the best part...why is he so impressed by a peel off sticker? It's just standard blue protective material that's widely available. Printing the words "peel off" on it is difficult? Why? If anything...these 17s shed even more light on what we all already knew what was going on. We've all seen the counterfeiting video on you tube that references these factories in China. They're so arrogant that they even say "We can replicate any shoe, just with pictures." But I don't think that's what's actually happening. They are most likely holding an authentic in their hands...and replicating them based on that live model, not pictures.

if they are gonna replicate a 10 year old shoe you think they would choose the 17's? come on now man. theres no way those 17's can be fake and who the hell came up with the idea like hey lets go and make 5000 pairs of the XVII's

Jesus christ YES!......

Permission & presumably with a nike contract is NOW making em WITHOUT permission, HENCE da

Name grey market.
LOL...now you're really REACHING. 

I'll just leave this here...for all the people reading this thread that missed out on this video when it was posted up a few months back. Really gets good near the 1:00 mark, but the whole video is really good. And this, my friend, is what's REALLY happening.

To reiterate, it's a video documenting the new, "high quality replica" industry that supplies retailers with product that ISN'T easily distinguishable to the untrained eye from actual retail pairs.

http://brooklynalexander.com/lifestyle/video/a-look-inside-chinas-counterfeit-nike-industry/

They even mention that some sellers who can't get a large amount of Nike's due to the limited supply are mixing in the counterfeits with their authorized inventory to help meet the demand. Again, the owner of these counterfeiting factories is able to make exact replica's while cutting costs. Keep pretending THIS isn't happening.

Last edited:
Yo zyzz, da XVII's outta NOWHERE though :lol:

With da damn briefcase, DVD & peel off sticker...

You know if JB was gonna retro em we wasnt getting

ANY of that **** :lol:

exactly

you think they would go out and make a briefcase and dvd just to complete the set? fakers or grey marketers dont do that. if they want money they just make the damn shoe and stuff it in a box.

you are out of your mind if you think they are going through all that trouble for a pair of shoes that people arent even buying up :lol:

Jesus christ YES!......

Permission
LOL...now you're really REACHING. 

I'll just leave this here...for all the people reading this thread that missed out on this video when it was posted up a few months back. Really gets good near the 1:00 mark, but the whole video is really good. And this, my friend, is what's REALLY happening.
http://brooklynalexander.com/lifestyle/video/a-look-inside-chinas-counterfeit-nike-industry/

They even mention that some sellers who can't get a large amount of Nike's due to the limited supply are mixing in the counterfeits with their authorized inventory to help meet the demand. Again, the owner of these counterfeiting factories is able to make exact replica's while cutting costs. Keep pretending THIS isn't happening.

:smh: you a hard headed little kid...

You wanna feel dumb? Google what happened to

Da ewing brand da 1st time..you have ZERO

Idea what you're talkin about right now...

Yeah I agree with what ninja gotta say that grey pairs ain't fakes. All those pairs ice seen of the 11s are identical in every way except for your typical flaws with the patent leather. After about two years all the pairs you see on taobao that people will own will look "legit" because of the yellowing. I don't think there is any way to deem any of these grey kicks as fake except there is a chance you can get a messed up pair (quality control wise)

Jesus christ YES!......

Name grey market.
have you ever thought that it may be the factory getting ready to make them for jb? spewing out copies of these on the down low... copying a legit tag like so many of them do... how else can you explain the date. also, did you notice it says tao bao on the wall... I hope you know tao bao is fake. anyways, you still can't argue that however they are producing these, they are FAKE/REPLICA... I mean how is it so hard to grasp that concept in ur head?? I mean look at what you said..... whoever made them before ... ok... just like I've been saying about these and ANY shoe like them or from there.... they may or may not have made some for JB, they may or may not be getting ready to produce and retro these FOR jb... the fact still remains that these pairs are FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it's just that simple idk how else to get it through your head. you seem to be dialed in on the idea that just because it's made the same way or possibly the same place that it's not counterfeit.... that logic just doesn't fly. it's a pretty simple concept and you seem to be overlooking it trying to write it off as almost some type of magic.... pretty laughable at this point.

taobao is da chinese version of ebay, that **** has nothing to do with whats going on, get your facts straight b.

you sound like another ***** that dunno whats he talkin about.

go google what happened to da ewing brand da 1st time, THEN come back and put your 2 cents in.

Last edited:
T2fbbsXjhXXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg
T2i5fmXnNaXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg
T2RwW4XhdbXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg
T29MHsXbtaXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg

T2qtnsXblaXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg

T2OpfsXmXaXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg

anybody that owns XVII's and sees these pics right now are completely mesmerized. these dudes got da SAME exact leather

same briefcase, same dvd, same damn peel off sticker, hell da SAME ******g foam fingers in da briefcase and just decided

to crank da machine up and make em again. and you know how I KNOW these aint fake, but unauthorized grey market legit pairs?

look at da size tag, its da IDENTICAL older size tag from that era, even bootleggers use da newer lookin styles...

8376f648e04b80d6acc9d5b97c5126c6.jpg

look at a pair of CDP XVII's for comparison...these dudes dead *** just took da old "tech pac" and churned em up exactly to what da specs would've

been in 2001. makes me a lil bit mad that looking at this blunder, JB could retro any sneaker they want exactly how it used to be instead they

they purposely butcher em and weaken them with each subsequent retro release, but thats for another thread...bottomline is this is what happens

when you outsource your manufacturing and dont have any control of it once your intellectual property is in da hands on people who have ulterior

motives for their own profit.

Last edited:
makes me a lil bit mad that looking at this blunder, JB could retro any sneaker they want exactly how it used to be instead they

they purposely butcher em and weaken them with each subsequent retro release
Realest **** I have ever read.

Ninjahood,

Explain why the "A" on the insole of your 88's is different...It has a flat top, it's supposed to be pointed...

Take them to Flight Club and record it, $100 says they're fake...I've been on NT just as long as you, actually longer...I'm a man of my word, if FC says they're real I owe you an apology
and $100....

Pretty Much This. I've asked him this several times.You Already Know what Flight Club is going to tell you.

They way I equate this is Simple.. Lets just say you want a BMW... an M6... but you want it now... And a Guy tells well I have the all the parts and Can build it for before BMW can... is still a BMW? No... Or how about this if a Random employee in the BMW Factory Builds the M6 inside the Factory Without BMW's Knowledge, and slips it out.. is it Official?

These Guys in the Factories can replicate anything.. But their smart.. they only Replicate Recent Product, Or Product that is in the works for Release. Because they know as long as it has the "SAME MATERIALS" Authorized or not people will buy them.

Ninjahood,

Explain why the "A" on the insole of your 88's is different...It has a flat top, it's supposed to be pointed...

Take them to Flight Club and record it, $100 says they're fake...I've been on NT just as long as you, actually longer...I'm a man of my word, if FC says they're real I owe you an apology
and $100....
Pretty Much This. I've asked him this several times.You Already Know what Flight Club is going to tell you.

They way I equate this is Simple.. Lets just say you want a BMW... an M6... but you want it now... And a Guy tells well I have the all the parts and Can build it for before BMW can... is still a BMW? No... Or how about this if a Random employee in the BMW Factory Builds the M6 inside the Factory Without BMW's Knowledge, and slips it out.. is it Official?
HORRIBLE comparison.

fast-and-furious-chevelle-ss.jpg

thats like saying if this chevelle wasn't numbers matching its not a real chevy, which is utterly wrong.

T2fbbsXjhXXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg
T2i5fmXnNaXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg
T2RwW4XhdbXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg
T29MHsXbtaXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg

T2qtnsXblaXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg

T2OpfsXmXaXXXXXXXX_%21%211592437255.jpg

anybody that owns XVII's and sees these pics right now are completely mesmerized. these dudes got da SAME exact leather

same briefcase, same dvd, same damn peel off sticker, hell da SAME ******g foam fingers in da briefcase and just decided

to crank da machine up and make em again. and you know how I KNOW these aint fake, but unauthorized grey market legit pairs?

look at da size tag, its da IDENTICAL older size tag from that era, even bootleggers use da newer lookin styles...

8376f648e04b80d6acc9d5b97c5126c6.jpg

look at a pair of CDP XVII's for comparison...these dudes dead *** just took da old "tech pac" and churned em up exactly to what da specs would've

been in 2001. makes me a lil bit mad that looking at this blunder, JB could retro any sneaker they want exactly how it used to be instead they

they purposely butcher em and weaken them with each subsequent retro release, but thats for another thread...bottomline is this is what happens

when you outsource your manufacturing and dont have any control of it once your intellectual property is in da hands on people who have ulterior

motives for their own profit.
"unauthorized grey market legit pairs"................ you sir are utterly stupid. UNAUTHORIZED PAIRS ARE NOT LEGIT.... you seem to think that the grey market is just an outside market that sells legit shoes.... THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!! WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL???? smdh unreal
mean.gif

Last edited:
^ go google what happened to da ewing brand..cuz

Like i said, u dunno wtf u talkin bout :lol:

no...... it's just you're not hearing me b..... you refuse to and i'm not gonna even worry about your stupidity anymore
mean.gif

^aka u wrong...go check da ewing brand under

Next sports & see why did they have to settle for

A few million...cuz of **** like this. Profiting from

Unauthorized runs of legitimate product sold on da

Back end without permission from da company

Who is subleasing da contract for you. Brush up on

Your knowledge before u approach this thread, cuz you LOST right now. :lol:

Last edited:
matter fact here it is so EVERYONE can have a understanding of what is going on when it comes to grey market jordans.
[h1]EWING ATHLETICS FILES SUIT OVER DISTRIBUTION SNAFUS[/h1]
Published December 12, 1996

Font Size   Resize Small Resize Normal Resize Large  |  Print  |  Share  | 

Code:
          Patrick Ewing's Ewing Athletics has filed a $28M suit     against NY-based Next Sports, Inc., the now-defunct     distributor of the "Patrick Ewing 33" shoe brand, charging     it with "scheming to defraud" the sneaker company, according     to Richard Wilner in the N.Y. POST.  The case could go to     court next spring.  The Bahamas-based Ewing Athletics Co.     was "one of the most successful business ventures ever     undertaken by an active athlete," and industry estimates say     the venture provided Ewing with annual royalties of almost     $2M per-year.  But distribution decisions recently forced     Ewing to close the seven-year-old company.  The "Patrick     Ewing 33" brand had grown "over the years" into a $40M a-     year sales operation and Ewing hoped to eventually sign     other players to sponsorship deals and take more of an     active management role once he had retired.  But earlier     this year, the shoe "started showing up in discount stores     and flea markets" and the "discounting" of the brand slowed     sales to full-price retailers like Foot Locker and "forced     Ewing Athletics to close its doors."  Ewing now wears Nike     shoes, and while the company said it is not paying him,     market sources indicate Ewing is "receiving some Nike cash     for his marketing efforts" (N.Y. POST, 12/12).

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/...TICS-FILES-SUIT-OVER-DISTRIBUTION-SNAFUS.aspx

-company A (nike, jordan, reebok, apple etc) outsources and or subleases their manufacturing & distribution to independent contractors

to company B(foxcon, gildan, etc) for certain amount of time and money.

-company B take contract and intellectual property from and in return manufacturers and delivers goods to company A at a certain amount of

time and following a certain set of guidelines brought forth in da contract.

let's say somewhere down da line company B gets proposition with a offer it can't refuse from a shady enterprise or maybe even

da people behind management from company B became corrupt and decided to "keep da lights on" and continue to make and distribute

LEGITIMATE PRODUCT from Company A WITHOUT company A knowing about it or authorizing and sell it out da back door to a Shady enterprise

willing to buy AUTHENTIC product on da cheap without anyone from COMPANY A realizing whats going on or grant permisson?

this is what you call GREY MARKET product.

by da way you type and your HARDHEADEDNESS Anthracite8s and italipino23 that ya wasn't even old enough to remember when

ewing's sneakers were around da 1st time in da early 90's.

what started happening is da distributor of da brand who was incharge of manufacturing & distibution of da sneakers started to make

a TON of ewings out da back door without da parent company's consent and selling em to other markets at a cheaper clip, skipping

regulations and pocketing da cash. da sneakers started winding up coming back to da US from malaysia or some other 3rd

world countries and wound up being found in flea markets, swap meets, and other non licensed retail chains...diluting da image

of their products and overall causing da shuttering of da Ewing brand da 1st time because footlocker, eastbay, etc. didn't want to

buy em because they couldn't compete with lil discount stores selling em for way less. as far as da actual sneakers being made

they were IDENTICAL in style and quality because it wasn't that they were getting "faked" no sir...they were REAL products

being exploited by seedy people looking to make a come up because they had da contract and da product since they were

doing da manufacturing.

do da homework folks. space jams, XVII's...hell those ray allen XIII's are IDENTICAL to their retail counterparts material

wise, da WAY in which they are being made though nefariously is what da problem is, NOT da actual product.
[h2] [/h2]

do da homework folks. space jams, XVII's...hell those ray allen XIII's are IDENTICAL to their retail counterparts material

wise, da WAY in which they are being made though nefariously is what da problem is, NOT da actual product.
You got that part right...the way they make the shoes is TERRIBLE. Lookin like a blind man sewed up these joints.

Jesus christ YES!......

Name grey market.

This is true. Everybody didn't know about this? But just because I built a Cadillac in my garage don't mean it's a Cadillac. Same for shoes, grey market is fake in my book.

I build cars btw, lol

You got that part right...the way they make the shoes is TERRIBLE. Lookin like a blind man sewed up these joints.

XVII's look identical to what i sold in modells a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom