MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the funny thing is he's getting all the flaws on a single pair. The entire shape of his shoes is off, from the terrible ankles, to the lopsided toebox, to the uneven elephant print. That CLEARLY is not a retail pair.

Last edited:
elaborate on this thought, so i can shut da rest of these folks up, cuz you're getting to my point.

why do you drag this out waiting for others to help your points?

can you not form a clear & concise solid argument addressing all points by yourself? why is that so hard rather
than drawing it out page after page? makes you come off like a brat

Man the more I look at that elephant print the funnier it gets. LOL. Is is just another coincidence that mine are perfectly even? 

They make fake iPhones and set up fake apple stores. I don't see why people think its so hard to make fake shoes.....fake macbooks fake headphones outside of the factory!! The Chinese steal gov and company secrets and you honestly think that they cant fake a simple pair of shoes to the T w/o using an authorized factory??These aren't made in any Jordan or Nike factory. It's not that hard to Mimic shoes especially since anybody with money can buy the same machines and and materials that Nike/JB use. All that stuff is universal. Get over it fake...damn good fakes but fake

Last edited:
Your shoes aren't "fake" per say. They just aren't official.
elaborate on this thought, so i can shut da rest of these folks up, cuz you're getting to my point.

Your kicks have the same origin, same materials, were made in the same place, etc...

But they were distributed through a different channel and not approved by Jordan Brand for sale (because they did not get sold through Jordan Brand certified vendors).

Well if thats da case, if me and a couple of goons

Knocked off a container ship that had a shipment

From nike going somewhere & we ended up selling

Em in da hood like stolen TV, you aint gonna call

Em "fake TV's"

I dont care about da distribution channels of sneakers, as long as my pair came from da same

Place where all my other pairs of kicks came from

Then there is no issue on my end.

And you being smart person knows that distribution

≠ authenticity. what matters is materials

Man the more I look at that elephant print the funnier it gets. LOL. Is is just another coincidence that mine are perfectly even? 

Perfectly even? :lol: your right pair looks way off from

Da left pair.. This is why i cant even take you seriously. Judging my pair & your pairs look WORSE.

If were gonna nitpick, yours are not perfectly even. Look at the left shoe, on the right side of the picture. Slopes down instead of straight like the right shoe.
That's a typical JB flaw. MINOR. Barely noticeable. Now go ahead and take a look at his elephant print again. See the difference? LOLOL. JB = minor flaws here and there. Grey market sneaker = WTF is THAT?!

You can't say that for sure. I would not be surprised if they were.
No I can't say that for sure but why would the differ so much?? Why would they skip steps or quality?? Especially since the whole point is to make money. More then likely it's done elsewhere. It's already been said they don't even need molds anymore they can take one pair apart and remake them. It's shoes not a small air craft.

Last edited:
Perfectly even?
laugh.gif
your right pair looks way off from

Da left pair.. This is why i cant even take you seriously. Judging my pair & your pairs look WORSE.
My pair looks worse? LOLOLOL oh man Ninja...this is why we love ripping on you so much. It's laughable. Oh man laughable. 

thats why this whole thing is confusing. the shoes are legit looking, materials, etc, etc so then WTH are they?

why dont these sites have ER/fake Royal 1's? because they get them from the factory and they were limited as hell, same goes with yeezys, etc, etc

thats why this whole thing is confusing. the shoes are legit looking, materials, etc, etc so then WTH are they?

why dont these sites have ER/fake Royal 1's? because they get them from the factory and they were limited as hell, same goes with yeezys, etc, etc

They do. Look on taobao

LOLOL....everyone check this out. His left shoe on the left. My left shoe on the right. Just so Ninja can really see the difference. Because we all know he LOVES igoring it. That's some ******ed elephant print right there.

Last edited:
Your shoes aren't "fake" per say. They just aren't official.

Your kicks have the same origin, same materials, were made in the same place, etc...

But they were distributed through a different channel and not approved by Jordan Brand for sale (because they did not get sold through Jordan Brand certified vendors).

Well if thats da case, if me and a couple of goons

Knocked off a container ship that had a shipment

From nike going somewhere & we ended up selling

Em in da hood like stolen TV, you aint gonna call

Em "fake TV's"

I dont care about da distribution channels of sneakers, as long as my pair came from da same

Place where all my other pairs of kicks came from

Then there is no issue on my end.

And you being smart person knows that distribution

≠ authenticity. what matters is materials

I

You gonna be in the real world with these kicks not under scrutiny on the internet. You know what's up and I know you're gonna rock these and not display them with their receipt in a glass case. So rock your kicks and ignores these dudes. If someone approach you in the streets and asks if they real and I was wearing them I'd say yeah. Did it before with BC3 and Concords. Ran both to the ground wearing them daily.

Exactly.

LOLOL....everyone check this out. His left shoe on the left. My left shoe on the right. Just so Ninja can really see the difference. Because we all know he LOVES igoring it. That's some ******ed elephant print right there.

Your Joints is off b :lol: now who's got lumpy kicks.

Last edited:
This moron is comparing tru blues to mine..and everyone knows tru blue quality was NOTHING to

Write home about...u lookin like a clown b >D :lol:

Last edited:
Im not comparing true blues to your shoes. Im comparing your terribly cut elephant print to mine. And let's be real "cuz" you're the one that's gettin laughed at in here. 
laugh.gif
 Deranged sole tore you a new one, then Gerald G. It's hilarious. Oh man that elephant print. Oh damn that's hilarious. Typical Mental Kicks garbage.

Last edited:

They do. Look on taobao

no, not all taobao sellers are early release sellers.

plus the early release sites if they even have any have like 1 pair in 1 size.

if they have yeezys they are asking ridiculous price because they are real not fake.

not every shoe is fake on taobao.

LOL...no on else said anything. My pair looks great. Your true blues look great. Your 88s though...oh man. 
roll.gif

Lumpy ankles, pre creased cuffs, terribly cut elephant print. 

Last edited:
u blind b, if you couldn't see da fact that da fake insole had skinny *** letters compared to da bold print of my pair then you need your

eyes checked
laugh.gif
I didn't say yours weren't bold, I said they aren't as bold as the legit pair. Plus the spacing of the "I" in "Nike" is off. The "R" in "Air" also looks like it's too far off to the side, but that could be the angle.

Do you live by a FC? That's the easiest way to shut everyone up. Even if they aren't the be all end all, if you really want to prove everyone wrong, take it there to and get a verdict.

Anyone who's arguing have a pair from a legitimate retailer? I sold mine (got an offer I couldn't refuse), but they were from Eastbay, so we could easily compare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom