Mesh Toe.. Laser Blue Look Alike.. AM90 (Vivid Blues)

^You may still have a DS pair, but I don't.

Shoes like those should be released annually. But I digress.

I'm not impressed with these at all.

Shoes like those should be released annually.
WORD. Or at least every two to three years like the Neon AM95s. I've burned through 3 pairs of them already, and I'm ready for somemore. But I'll be damned if I ever pay $200+ for shoes that I paid $80 for originally.

You killed me with that title but whew, they're not FNL exclusives. Will be copped with my crazy amount with FTL gift cards. Looks even better than theoriginal pics.

I like the aggressive shape of the '03 Infrareds so much more than the new ones, we'll probably get some Infrared re-retroes in '08 or '09anyways.

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

saw these at FL for $91.99 ill get them when they go on sale
Posted this in the other thread, didn't see this one first...Roosevelt Field FinishLine was already sold out of 11's and 11.5's last night,you might not get a sale price on these. Don't sleep, they look real good in person and got the mesh.

these are so comfy...i just bought em yesterday. the mesh isnt as soft as i thought it woudl be, but it's still nicer than those "premium"leather pieces of #!@&. definitely worth the cop...too bad it's only a finishline exclusive.

Originally Posted by AirMax75

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

saw these at FL for $91.99 ill get them when they go on sale
Posted this in the other thread, didn't see this one first...Roosevelt Field FinishLine was already sold out of 11's and 11.5's last night, you might not get a sale price on these. Don't sleep, they look real good in person and got the mesh.

im not worried, thet only way shoes sell out here is if they're retro jordan or ugly bright colored dunks.

someone who owns these , please hook me up with the UPC # ... its on the tag inside the shoe , next to the letters UPC , and starts with 00 ... thank inadvance !!!

saw them earlier at footlocker...they were looking fresh...hope they dont sell out....im gonna get a pair after xmas

any cracking yet? Finally fixed the toebox, now they just need to get the midsole right again

this is a good example of how hyping a shoe up really should work. then you guys still complain.

like if this was called 'the pacific ocean pack' blue am90 and it was 175.00 you'd be on here complaining oh man whats with all these packs
then everyday you niketalkers are on here complaining man oh man whats with all the wild colors!?!? release a simple color!

well they did and guess what its a mesh toe that you salivate over. i swear no one is ever happy.

this is a basic am90 with a decent colorway. all this 'i'd rather....' and 'if it had this...' and 'the mesh is too rigid...' islike little girls. buy it or don't. stop getting on here whining and crying like little@+$+!

ha at my rant

Too much Cackalacka Blue for me; would've preferred gray suede like on the Infrareds.

Still though, at least it's a simple colorway with a mesh toebox, just not my choice of color.

Thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom