Mesh Toe.. Laser Blue Look Alike.. AM90 (Vivid Blues)

n e one in the bay c these yet or wat? these are
smokin.gif
second air mak everfor me if i can find it

Originally Posted by beezylocks

n e one in the bay c these yet or wat? these are
smokin.gif
second air mak ever for me if i can find it
Copped a pair from Serramonte Footlocker, and a pair from Footlocker Westfield SF...Serramonte only got 6 pairs in in a couple of sizes, SF got 18 ibelieve...Niketown told me they sold out but who knows

niketalk is 80% azzholes. you weren't feelin them until kixandthecity and your other sites told you to like em. you are what's wrong with the game.these were hot and if you didn't like em then what the f air max did you ever like? forums are ruining shoes

Originally Posted by typecast3

niketalk is 80% azzholes. you weren't feelin them until kixandthecity and your other sites told you to like em. you are what's wrong with the game. these were hot and if you didn't like em then what the f air max did you ever like? forums are ruining shoes

laugh.gif
Someone is mad. Happy New Year to you, too.

Let me guess--you were up on these from the jump right? Every shoe that releases you liked from the very beginning, right? +#%# outta here with thatnonsense, crying about a general release shoe like nobody is going to see these and scoop em.

Dudes like you are what's wrong with the "game", which it isn't in the first place. How are you gonna worry about the reasons another personlikes a shoe? Is it THAT serious to you? Does it affect you? Fall back and take that $%%% back to where you came from, which sounds like ISS with all the NThate.

Copped a pair from Serramonte Footlocker, and a pair from Footlocker Westfield SF...Serramonte only got 6 pairs in in a couple of sizes, SF got 18 i believe...Niketown told me they sold out but who knows

can u post the sku thats on the reciept, from footlocker.

you weren't feelin them until kixandthecity and your other sites told you to like em.

actually, yo mama said she likes me to wear these when i
devil.gif
her inthe
eek.gif

I hope they have these when I go back to Indiana. I should have picked these up at True SF they look good.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

niketalk is 80% azzholes. you weren't feelin them until kixandthecity and your other sites told you to like em. you are what's wrong with the game. these were hot and if you didn't like em then what the f air max did you ever like? forums are ruining shoes

laugh.gif

Let me guess--you were up on these from the jump right? Every shoe that releases you liked from the very beginning, right? +#%# outta here with that nonsense, crying about a general release shoe like nobody is going to see these and scoop em.

Dudes like you are what's wrong with the "game", which it isn't in the first place. How are you gonna worry about the reasons another person likes a shoe? Is it THAT serious to you? Does it affect you? Fall back and take that $%%% back to where you came from, which sounds like ISS with all the NT hate.

at what point did you disagree with my statement? niketalk is your life? if the shoe is nice buy it. if not, don't. but you know as well as i doniketalk is breeding 'dissectors' instead of shoe lovers. its down right b**tchish. from iss? iss is a better forum overrall but niketalk has moreimportant information.

laugh.gif

Let me guess--you were up on these from the jump right? Every shoe that releases you liked from the very beginning, right? +#%# outta here with that nonsense, crying about a general release shoe like nobody is going to see these and scoop em.

Dudes like you are what's wrong with the "game", which it isn't in the first place. How are you gonna worry about the reasons another person likes a shoe? Is it THAT serious to you? Does it affect you? Fall back and take that $%%% back to where you came from, which sounds like ISS with all the NT hate.

at what point did you disagree with my statement? niketalk is your life? if the shoe is nice buy it. if not, don't. but you know as well as i do niketalk is breeding 'dissectors' instead of shoe lovers. its down right b**tchish. from iss? iss is a better forum overrall but niketalk has more important information.
So Niketalk is the only online shoe forum that is breeding "dissectors"? Where's the sense in that statement? And yup...NT is my life. You figured me out.

And how is ISS a better overall forum? I want examples. Is it better because everyone there is happy and holds hands and jocks everything Nike puts out likeblind sheep? Sorry, but if something is trash, I'm gonna call it trash. Yes, that means I will "dissect" every release and scrutinize #$$% whenI deem neccessary. And what does that have to do with being a shoe lover or not? So because I'm really into kicks, I can't voice my opinion on some#$$%? If I'm presented with information and pictures of some shoes, I can't form an educated opinion on them now? That means I'm ruining the shoe"game"?

And honestly, I find it funny that you say NT presents better information--at the end of the day, is that not the heart and soul of any shoe forum? Anyone canmake a message board about shoes--just peep the handful of NT clones out there. But the information provided is the most important part, which is why ISS willforever be chasing the dragon that is Niketalk. Unless of course, you consider where to get your white/white AF1 lows lasered with kEwl logos importantinformation.

And for the record, I have nothing against ISS. I just hate when dudes come in here bashing Niketalk, like it's ruining the culture. Do me a favor andschool me on how ISS is working to further the culture for those of us deep into sneakers. This I gotta hear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i guess someone's buttons got pushed ha.
anytime you are on here debating which internet forum is better than you got issues
i see your 8000+ posts of nonsense served the net well.
peace.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i guess someone's buttons got pushed ha.
anytime you are on here debating which internet forum is better than you got issues
i see your 8000+ posts of nonsense served the net well.
peace.
laugh.gif
Nice. Way to dodge the questions buddy. I'ma take thatas you know when you have no more ammo to argue with. And let's remind ourselves who called out the forum he was posting on by saying it consists of"80% a-holes"--uhh, that'd be YOU. I'ma go ahead and say that when you're mad that people are up on these due to other sites and blah,blah, blah....YOU are the one doing way too much.

See you on ISS!
laugh.gif

For the people in the east bay, True East had them. They had written size 9 on the bottem of the shoe, but then they told me they didnt hae my size, only 10and up. Sucks because i really wanted these. Anybody witha size 9 or 9.5 let me know

There was this craze on the Godzillas... Even the Bakins sold out upon release.

Don't worry, you'll all get your pairs.

didnt like them with the sample photos months ago, still dont like them now.

too much like the OG colorways that we DONT GET in the USA. so why the hell should i like this semi close crap now? i want the real deal

laugh.gif

at what point did you disagree with my statement? niketalk is your life? if the shoe is nice buy it. if not, don't. but you know as well as i do niketalk is breeding 'dissectors' instead of shoe lovers. its down right b**tchish. from iss? iss is a better forum overrall but niketalk has more important information.
So Niketalk is the only online shoe forum that is breeding "dissectors"? Where's the sense in that statement? And yup...NT is my life. You figured me out.

And how is ISS a better overall forum? I want examples. Is it better because everyone there is happy and holds hands and jocks everything Nike puts out like blind sheep? Sorry, but if something is trash, I'm gonna call it trash. Yes, that means I will "dissect" every release and scrutinize #$$% when I deem neccessary. And what does that have to do with being a shoe lover or not? So because I'm really into kicks, I can't voice my opinion on some #$$%? If I'm presented with information and pictures of some shoes, I can't form an educated opinion on them now? That means I'm ruining the shoe "game"?

And honestly, I find it funny that you say NT presents better information--at the end of the day, is that not the heart and soul of any shoe forum? Anyone can make a message board about shoes--just peep the handful of NT clones out there. But the information provided is the most important part, which is why ISS will forever be chasing the dragon that is Niketalk. Unless of course, you consider where to get your white/white AF1 lows lasered with kEwl logos important information.

And for the record, I have nothing against ISS. I just hate when dudes come in here bashing Niketalk, like it's ruining the culture. Do me a favor and school me on how ISS is working to further the culture for those of us deep into sneakers. This I gotta hear.

couldn't agree more

Back
Top Bottom