Mesh Toe.. Laser Blue Look Alike.. AM90 (Vivid Blues)

this would be a nice summer shoe...for 90 bucks at my local sportslane, ill take it. hopefully they'll be there by the time i get my paycheck from work

Anyone have an update about whether these are going to reach Canada? Nike store, Footlocker, or Champs?

Originally Posted by beezylocks

mad.gif
cant find these i the bay near the SJ area.

i seen these in the footlocker at oakridge...looked nice

Sneakerhead.com is out of stock in sizes 8-9.5 as I can see so far. Damn, I need a pair in 8.5.

Compared to GR dunks what are these like for size, I usually take a 10, should that be alright?

got these in at my job today looked
pimp.gif
., always appreciate a mesh toe box from Nike nowadays ...but some did look like they were pre-creased
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

got these in at my job today looked
pimp.gif
., always appreciate a mesh toe box from Nike nowadays ...but some did look like they were pre-creased
sick.gif
smh.gif

Can I ask where you work at?

Saw these 2day at a local spot. I was impressed!!!!

Will cop 2 pairs......when they go on sale.

I like the am 97's with the vivid blue..i saw those a few weeks back...almost copped..but i definitely want these 90's..great summer time shoes..

Anyone with the shoe and who copped from footlocker, champs, footaction can you please post the receipt so i can do a found for these in the system?

Originally Posted by nikes06

anyone know the release day for these?

They are released alrdy. I've seen them at waldern galleria in buffalo. I dont think id cop cause of the cracking (unless these end up at outlets)

Back
Top Bottom