Messed Up ot Not: Teaching Your Kids About Santa Clause (At All)

Daddy, did mommy get mad at you because Santa did not get her the gift that she wanted?! Daddy, what’s a busta’?! Why mommy call Santa that?!

Bros I told my daughter when she was 3 Santa is pretend. Not a big deal I don’t see how that one subject is the be all of creativity imagination.

she canhave imaginary friends do whatever , but I’m not down with Santa. Nothing to do with this I’m the one who buys gifts crap.. it’s just there is nothing “magical” about Santa. It’s some played out commercialized advertising marketing scheme.

I have the video of me telling her he’s pretend lol... it’s hilarious

Bros I told my daughter when she was 3 Santa is pretend. Not a big deal I don’t see how that one subject is the be all of creativity imagination.

she canhave imaginary friends do whatever , but I’m not down with Santa. Nothing to do with this I’m the one who buys gifts crap.. it’s just there is nothing “magical” about Santa. It’s some played out commercialized advertising marketing scheme.

I have the video of me telling her he’s pretend lol... it’s hilarious

:rofl: :rofl:

Mind sharing the vid??

:rofl:
Yeah! Who'd be such a jackazz and even think of such a thing to say to their kids, right?

A fat white man breaks into your home after midnight, yeah, you need to be happy about that!

I mean who doesn't want a white savior?!?!

Last edited:
I mean who doesn't want a white survivor?!?!
Oh, there is a whole lotta people on this site who'd say that you are simply being NEGATIVE. You are mentally ill for questioning societal rules, and that you are only saying this in order to get attention! They recognize it!

Can't believe the news got involved, but it's this something that a person should be ''not welcomed back" at work for? It's so weird to me bc it's the truth and they'll find out eventually.

I would teach my kids about the historical Santa. Saint Nicholas of Myra was pretty cool dude.

St. Nicholas of Myra was a real person. I intend to teach my children about him. Not the westernized cartoon version of him.

Back
Top Bottom