MESSY SHIPING FCNY and FCLA(SB DUNKS)

I find nothing wrong with Flight Club.

Any complaint with the 25th Anniv. AF1 Supremes should go to Nike Inc.

Pairs had missing aglets, some were off the laces, etc. etc.

And if anyone has any complaints about pricing, shop elsewhere...

If a person can afford whatever they want, then more power to them.

Plus, there are some comeups once in a while.

I copped numerous LA Map AF1s for $125 shipped from FCNY.com.

Those dudes are on point, can things happen? Yes, but 9.9 times out of 10 their packing job is done right, and if you are upset about the prices then, simple.Don't buy from them, but they are usually on par with ebay prices or slightly over, but when you buy from them the extra price you pay is the guaranteedcondition and authenticity your paying for, if you don't like it do what people used to do before flight club came along, go find them yourself.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

I find nothing wrong with Flight Club.

Any complaint with the 25th Anniv. AF1 Supremes should go to Nike Inc.

Pairs had missing aglets, some were off the laces, etc. etc.

And if anyone has any complaints about pricing, shop elsewhere...

If a person can afford whatever they want, then more power to them.

Plus, there are some comeups once in a while.

I copped numerous LA Map AF1s for $125 shipped from FCNY.com.

ive ordered air force 1 supremes from them before but that time evrything was there but it was kind of sloppy the box wasnt destroyed but it was slightlycrushed on the side and they lace tips were rolling around the box but everything else was good

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Originally Posted by 86 NT

No kidding....wow, that is simple. Thanks.

It seems like you have something personal against them. Call them up and talk about it.

I dont know why but this comment made me laugh hard as hell.

Quote: prices are outrageous at fc, i never plan on buyin from them. seems like its for the fake collector who lacks the patience to hunt for the shoesthemselves.

laugh.gif
get the F outta hea, flight club for the fake collector? Maaaaaaaan I've been collecting before some of the people on this message board were evenborn, and i've bought from flight club so i guess according to you im a fake collector?
laugh.gif
Pleasssssse, get the hell outta hea with this crap. Itsusually the newbie "sneaker expert" that have all the answer's regarding the pricing of shoes, well anytime you want to sell me your collectionfor cheap as hell please hit me up.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

^^^ I'm not trying to be funny or "get at you" but what is your def. of a "collector"? I tell people flat out that I don't collect shoes I just have a whole lot of them. Does keeping your shoes DS make you one? Does buying from FLC because you know there shoes are legit not make you one? I'm just wondering what everybody thinks about that?

Once again, not trying to start a flame war, just curious.
great response!!

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Quote: prices are outrageous at fc, i never plan on buyin from them. seems like its for the fake collector who lacks the patience to hunt for the shoes themselves.

laugh.gif
get the F outta hea, flight club for the fake collector? Maaaaaaaan I've been collecting before some of the people on this message board were even born, and i've bought from flight club so i guess according to you im a fake collector?
laugh.gif
Pleasssssse, get the hell outta hea with this crap. Its usually the newbie "sneaker expert" that have all the answer's regarding the pricing of shoes, well anytime you want to sell me your collection for cheap as hell please hit me up.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Quote: prices are outrageous at fc, i never plan on buyin from them. seems like its for the fake collector who lacks the patience to hunt for the shoes themselves.

laugh.gif
get the F outta hea, flight club for the fake collector? Maaaaaaaan I've been collecting before some of the people on this message board were even born, and i've bought from flight club so i guess according to you im a fake collector?
laugh.gif
Pleasssssse, get the hell outta hea with this crap. Its usually the newbie "sneaker expert" that have all the answer's regarding the pricing of shoes, well anytime you want to sell me your collection for cheap as hell please hit me up.
As far as FCLA - FCNY

1> Left da Buyer Beware cuz they are a bizness

2> Purchased Black/Blue Jordan 19z for $180 +Tax and they were exactly as described so I was completely satisfied in 2007

3> A Buddy of mine has sold 50 + pairs of Kix since they have opened and yes he asked for fair market value each and every time plus the 20% markup to coverthem for da service

As far as the quote about FC being for 'fake collectors' is the most moronic statement I've ever heard in a while. Some of the exclusive kicks thatare on FC are not accessible to most people. Many of the so-called 'fake collectors' that you reference have either real jobs or can't travelanywhere in the world just to pick up a pair of kicks. FC is just providing a service that gives buyers and sellers another way to connect instead of Ebay.While prices might be perceived as high, it's only as much as people are willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom