MET GENTRY TODAY, INQUIRED ABOUT 2008 AND BEYOND

he did say one thing about the launches up until now, that they were producing more (crap) than he'd like.

should've taken a stab at getting dude to own up to that.

thx for the recap tho.

I would have ice-grilled that punk if I had seen him. He ruined something I love and he did it for profit. That is a sellout.

His innocent godson would bear witness to someone being disrespected. who wit me???

Oh he's a nice guy. Is it nice when he ruins shoes, tarnishes MJs legacy, and is a punk and make things limited but sells so many wack models people sickof these artificial jordans?

I would ice grill him like this:
ohwell.gif

his godson would say: Uncle G...is u a punk like that man said you was?? Than why were you apologizing like a punk??

that "destroying a legacy" term gets around way too loosely. im still trying to wrap my mind around what it actually means.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Who the hell would buy retro 17-21's?

I would cop any retro XVI & XVII in an OG colorway. They are extremely hard to find in my size (14) in a NDS or better condition with everything included

That is the exact thing that ran in my mind.....those are nice shoes...the 22s arent but those are.....and when you say retro, your basically implyin thatyou would or have bought some OG 17-21's.......

khadafi252 wrote:
he did say one thing about the launches up until now, that they were producing more than he'd like

Can I just meet this moron for like 10 mins?????? I swear to god. This bastard is the biggest hypocrite of all time.

Thanks for "keeping it real for the OG's" you dumb *$##.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

G' is one of the fools who decided to put a "Jumpman" on the back of some sample Black Retro III's.

Then later came to the realization of what this might mean and scrapped them for 2007.

Not just to lay blame on the man. It was a "group" choice.

But hey maybe in 2008 they will get the "Ok"

Cheers
wink.gif
I take that as good news. Right? With the possibility of Nike Air being produced on that Shoe.

when mike scored his 20,000th point didn't he have on the white/red VIII's, i believe it was during the 92-93 season

Good info, but I think I would have let him do his shopping.

It's one thing to see someone casually and take up conversation, but can you imagine everytime you go into an establishment you are going to be asked aboutbusiness. On an offday no less? Good thing Gentry is a good guy.

the 12 fusions r cool and so is da fact that jays will be more limited, needless to say though jb is hanging by a small thread

when the fusions flop like half of the Jordunks did, they better abandon that project the same way

Originally Posted by HOVKid

khadafi252 wrote:
he did say one thing about the launches up until now, that they were producing more than he'd like

Can I just meet this moron for like 10 mins?????? I swear to god. This bastard is the biggest hypocrite of all time.

Thanks for "keeping it real for the OG's" you dumb *$##.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

he must mean the OGs that bought sneakers and didn't wear them. out of "love" of course
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom