Met my fav Adult Actress tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
and the avy combo. Props for you actually posting the pic up. People will now know you for a thirsty / desperate low life but at least you stay true to yourself. Don't mean it as an insult but just keep doing you. If I had the chance to cop a feel from my favorite pr0n star, I won't even hesitate and if she was bare naked and sat on my lap for $40, I'll take it. Skin Diamond
smokin.gif

Also whats the pr0n stars name?
nerd.gif
met skin diamond last month at a local strip club..cool chick and good show..also met jynx maze here last month she didn't ask for too many roses for the hr :lol:

lulz @ paying $40 for a pic.
isis taylor wouldn't even get that much.

Dude who the hell is in your avy?

Damn, $40 for a pic... wut

antonia iacobescu

If I had the chance to cop a feel from my favorite pr0n star, I won't even hesitate and if she was bare naked and sat on my lap for $40, I'll take it.

i guess im just cheap/poor, but why spend that much for a tease?
i dont get the appeal of strip clubs either

met skin diamond last month at a local strip club..cool chick and good show..also met jynx maze here last month she didn't ask for too many roses for the hr :lol:

you smushed my baby momz b?
>:

Last edited:
antonia iacobescu[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]i guess im just cheap/poor, but why spend that much for a tease?
i dont get the appeal of strip clubs either
you smushed my baby momz b?
mad.gif

:lol: I didn't take up the offer

You can get finger aids bro...srs
Alot of people that bite their nails have ripped up bleeding cuticles.

:lol: @ dudes talking about, "thats nasty". Half the people who responded are probably not even old enough to get into a strip club. How many of yall take hand sanitizer to the buck naked?

If was to see Jenaveve Jolie or Sarah Jay in the stip club, doe...
tumblr_m7zwncBYn41qalk92.gif

der.gif

1346058372683.gif

:x at the prices. $200 for a dance from a pron star? Are you kidding me?

Lol, you didnt wash your fingers fam...stop it. You look like the type that probably smelt/licked it off.

Jk, but 40 for a picture seems a bit expensive, 10-20 would be alright for a nice picture. If you had fun, you had fun, im glad you enjoyed it bro!

this can't be life
it can't be...

I'm calling troll thread. No way you're that lame to see multiple fingers going in the yambs and not be deterred.

And miss me with all that "all girls are ***** "

I'd rather a private **** than a public ****.

Dasjusnastee

Fingers in the cooter should've scared him off? WHAT? I promise you those same chicks you cuffing have had some fingers in that cookie jar i think alot of you cats might be in the closet or on that 40yr old virgin steez where you dont know what the appropriate reaction to the box is so ya panic and make it seem like he's weird for liking ***** its his finger for ***** sake dude was at a STRIP CLUB of course he was tryna rub on some ***** :smh:

Fingers in the cooter should've scared him off? WHAT? I promise you those same chicks you cuffing have had some fingers in that cookie jar i think alot of you cats might be in the closet or on that 40yr old virgin steez where you dont know what the appropriate reaction to the box is so ya panic and make it seem like he's weird for liking ***** its his finger for ***** sake dude was at a STRIP CLUB of course he was tryna rub on some ***** :smh:
no flame war. But I felt that was directed at me. If I wasn't, I'll respond anyway.

For starters, I don't believe in strip clubs. Women pretending to like you cuz its their job? No sir. Strip clubs are the lamest place on earth to me cuz I could go to a kappa party in Houston and see the same thing for free.

And think about a eatery. I'm pretty sure foul stuff goes on in the kitchen... But I don't see it.

Ever seen how mayonnaise is made? I haven't....and I want to keep it that way.

Same with loose yambs. I'd much rather an out of town **** than an in town ****..

And why is it every time someone is critical or selective of yambs, they get bashed, or are Virgins?

I'm a horny guy, and i've plucked some ugly birds, but i'm NOT touching some yambs that 15 other guys just touched IN FRONT OF ME

this same chick is sticking random things in her vajj, too.? WHILE these hands are going in?AND I'M SEEING THIS HAPPEN? !

no, my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom