Met my fav Adult Actress tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was feature dancing in San Diego tonight and my god she is even hotter in person! She was letting the guys get pretty hands on with her so I was waiting for my turn and when she got to me she asked if she could borrow my glasses and I said yes. She then put them on and then she stuck the temple into her box that has been beat down by god knows how many people haha. She then let me feel her up and spank her a bit before she moved on the the next guy. This is the 2nd time a girl has done that with my glasses as it happened in a strip club in TJ once. Got a pic with her which was 40 bucks and it was a damn Poloroid!:lol: She charges 200 bucks for a private dance with a 2 song minimum so I passed on that:smh: But I did leave with a slick spot behind my ear from the lovely Bree Olson so it wasn't too bad....NO DUCKTALES HERE

She also grabbed my hand and put one of my fingers in the hot box. She did it to some other dude too after me but I felt special bc I was the first :lol:

She also grabbed my hand and put one of my fingers in the hot box. She did it to some other dude too after me but I felt special bc I was the first
laugh.gif

^^^
laugh.gif
Now your going to have to get a lifetime supply of Abreva for your fingers annual "cold sore"

Can't post it on here cause shes naked but I'll upload it to my laptop tomorrow and DM it to you if you want. I'm sure you've seen her nude before so it's nothing to special haha

Son, ms paint some black rectangles over her box and nips and then post it. It aint hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom