Met This Chick.....*Pics* Another Pic Added Pg. 3 * Another Update Pg. 11*

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by ps2child

what if this chick was married to a NTer?

we had that happen before
laugh.gif
wow...i mean its like most of us are cheering him on to smash...yet she could belong to someone here...and to all the married nters posting inhere or who has a girl....what if it was your woman?

Well I didn't smash and her husband never found out.....we kicked a few more times but nothing more than that.

Originally Posted by rocman23

Damn Jayhood I really thouught you was gonna smash that
I blew it, but I don't see it as a loss cuz she's married.
ohwell.gif

anyone remember the last dude to make one of these threads left the link to the chicks facebook and all of NT was on her facebook gettin OP hella nervous

Originally Posted by JayHood23

And she's married but told me she's not happy because she got married young. She's 19and I'm 23 btw...
smh.gif
@ me for trying to mess with a married woman. Pictures don't do her justice.
2cpsys2.jpg
pimp.gif
beat her guts until she wants a divorce. (then tell her to holla at hella handsome via niketalk)
DO IT.

I was in the same situation you were in a year back.
I hired her. she was married 20yrs old. i was 18. at first she was just a friend. then she started comming on to me. she would stay at house. i knew she wasmarried. she said she was having problems with her husband, etc...
smashed. kept her for months until she got crazy. later on she moved back to ny. but we still friends to this day, she got a divorce.

ADVICE from my expirience:
she just wants attention
you CAN smash, she's married, SHE WILL!!!
dont catch feelings, and leave her be dont get in to it to far.

KEEP us updated.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

I was in the same situation you were in a year back.
I hired her. she was married 20yrs old. i was 18. at first she was just a friend. then she started comming on to me. she would stay at house. i knew she was married. she said she was having problems with her husband, etc...
smashed. kept her for months until she got crazy. later on she moved back to ny. but we still friends to this day, she got a divorce.

ADVICE from my expirience:
she just wants attention
you CAN smash, she's married, SHE WILL!!!
dont catch feelings, and leave her be dont get in to it to far.

KEEP us updated.
I didn't smash, we just kicked it a few times and that was about it but I left her alone weeks ago.

lol at this thread getting revived. u did the right thing though jay. you don't need that man runnin into your life with who knows what kind of heat.

Back
Top Bottom