Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

:lol: I came in hot once with the minigun like Neo on that red drop zone and I thought about it but I wanted to try the mission with no equipment.

I'm really like McGuyver now. I have to blow up communication stations with no nades. I was able to sneak around the base and take guys out but once they are alerted its tough especially being they have body armor.
Yes bro, I beat it on my first try but I'm sure that one mission took me close to an hour but I hit all 6 objectives because I did NOT wanna play that mission again... and no reflex makes it 10x tougher. You got snipers on the ridge, helos, dudes with full armor, soldiers locking on to your torso with stinger missiles and I swear the CFA gave all the soldiers lasik after mission 30 because they spot me from pretty far off now. But I'm actually having alot more fun... I wonder how the Quiet/D-Dog dependant players are gonna do when they only have binoculars
laugh.gif
An hour?
laugh.gif

Ya'll did it wrong. Placed my helicopter dropzone at the base, got on the minigun and proceeded to blow everything up and didn't even have to get out. S rank.
pimp.gif
Really? Some other mission I did a hot drop zone but my pilot was flying like an idiot and we got shot down lol. Imma try this way tonight.

My pilot usually sits still but usually facing the wrong way and I have to hit the other door... got shot down on one of those side ops with the armored vehicles, guess my pilot slept through the course on evasive maneuvers.

Na, it's just optional if you want more GMP or want to farm soldiers for Mother Base.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I think you just go to the side missions list and select them

But I think you have to be at mother base, never retried one when i completed it

There was one target practice mission I believe was at the R&D base where it went all around that big *** building

took me abt 10 tries :smh:

^I think you just go to the side missions list and select them

But I think you have to be at mother base, never retried one when i completed it

There was one target practice mission I believe was at the R&D base where it went all around that big *** building

took me abt 10 tries :smh:
Yup that mission is so damn hard . Still haven't been able to find all 35 targets :frown:

^ i figured out that you have to go all round the building, climb the pipes and stuff and proceed to go down a level at a time, once you think you got em all go to the bottom and try and take them out from ground level

^and the satisfaction that momma aint raise no quitter if you didnt go watch a video walkthrough like my man above lol

^and the satisfaction that momma aint raise no quitter if you didnt go watch a video walkthrough like my man above lol
Not judging him them missions suck, I hated how hard it was to navigate the base until I invaded a base, you see the benefit.

Before being deployed, what time do you guys preferred? 

ASAP

I prefer 1200 (night time), easier to creep up on enemies. 

ASAP

Night is easier but better to switch it up, you need to be ready to work in all conditions and when you do the same time, the enemies adjust also, beef up security.

ASAP

Always go ASAP. Switches it up a little bit .

Quick question though when do you get D -Dog I'm barely on mission 10 do I still have a lot left to get him ?

Hate target practice side missions lol.

The only benefit to finishing them are GMP?

Same here

I haven't done any

Quick question though when do you get D -Dog I'm barely on mission 10 do I still have a lot left to get him ?

You were suppose to get him at that start of mission 4 I think

Then it took a couple of missions more for him to grow up

Last edited:

You were suppose to get him at that start of mission 4 I think

Then it took a couple of missions more for him to grow up
I got him late around where you're at @FORTHELOVE

Just youtube it, it will show you where to land your chopper, he will be right there, just fulton him, after a few missions you will get called back to base and he will be grown.

Just youtube it, it will show you where to land your chopper, he will be right there, just fulton him, after a few missions you will get called back to base and he will be grown.
rep'd.  trying to get as far as I can before Fifa comes out because I know when that drops this wont be getting as much attention :/

rep'd.  trying to get as far as I can before Fifa comes out because I know when that drops this wont be getting as much attention :/
I aint play MGS in 2 days now because of destiny, I just sign on for the daily reward lol.

Night is easier but better to switch it up, you need to be ready to work in all conditions and when you do the same time, the enemies adjust also, beef up security.
I've kept it different on how I feel but I notice I've been doing it 1200 since the last 3 days of plays. At first, I'll do ASAP... but good to know!

Last night was the first time I've thought to myself that these guys are out here, TRYING to kill me... I rode my horse past what I thought was an abandon building I had already taken out, But as soon as I went past galloping quickly, Snake's reflex came on and it was a sniper from afar... Then bam!!! Tons of bullets were flying everywhere! I had realized that prior to this moment, they are not out to kill me. 

laugh.gif
 I love it. 

I got him by Mission 4, as a pup of course... As soon as I got done with achieving those emblem for the horse, my dog was ready. 

And I use my horse often.

Back
Top Bottom