Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

Been a couple days since I played because of The Taken King. I caught a S on my first Chapter 2 mission and did some FOB. It's mad fun! I failed mad invasions  but still enjoyed myself lol.
I was about to start up a party chat with you but it was already kinda late. I did one mission where I was calling air strikes and killing everything. Stealth MGS doesn't seem to work for me :lol:

Been a couple days since I played because of The Taken King. I caught a S on my first Chapter 2 mission and did some FOB. It's mad fun! I failed mad invasions  but still enjoyed myself lol.
I was about to start up a party chat with you but it was already kinda late. I did one mission where I was calling air strikes and killing everything. Stealth MGS doesn't seem to work for me
laugh.gif
Oh should of hit me up I saw u on GOW, Stealth MGS is fun bro but I like to run and gun also, especially in this one. The buddies make being stealth much easier.

I was about to start up a party chat with you but it was already kinda late. I did one mission where I was calling air strikes and killing everything. Stealth MGS doesn't seem to work for me :lol:
Oh should of hit me up I saw u on GOW, Stealth MGS is fun bro but I like to run and gun also, especially in this one. The buddies make being stealth much easier.
oh I was installing some stuff on my PS TV :lol: I'll be on again tonight, I'll shoot you an invite if you're on.

I was about to start up a party chat with you but it was already kinda late. I did one mission where I was calling air strikes and killing everything. Stealth MGS doesn't seem to work for me
laugh.gif
oh I was installing some stuff on my PS TV
laugh.gif
I'll be on again tonight, I'll shoot you an invite if you're on.
Cool, may be an Xbox day, Destiny reset today.

Finally got Quiet yesterday after finally getting the Tranq Sniper Rifle. That cut scene with Snake and Quiet was crazyyyyy. 

She's pretty dope.. I just finally got to Africa and beat the first mission there. 

Damn D-Dog kept getting in the way of things and got hurt twice, by me..  idiot

Finally got Quiet yesterday after finally getting the Tranq Sniper Rifle. That cut scene with Snake and Quiet was crazyyyyy. 
She's pretty dope.. I just finally got to Africa and beat the first mission there. 

Damn D-Dog kept getting in the way of things and got hurt twice, by me..  idiot

:lol: this was happening to me too. I'd be trying to kick a guard awake and accidentally kick him too and get that "bond with D Dog decreased" message lol. When you max out his bond level you can customize him. I got mine with white fur and another eye instead of an eyepatch

I've accidentally hit D Dog with the grenade launcher at least 20x in this game :lol:

Last edited:
I never use D-Dog or Quiet... straight handicap. Anyone use the app? having a realtime map on my iPad is very convenient.

Yeah Quiet & DD straight makes the game too easy at some points.

Also

That damn plague. Over 200 people speak that language on my squad smh levels went down on Mother Base :smh:

Yeah Quiet & DD straight makes the game too easy at some points.

Also

That damn plague. Over 200 people speak that language on my squad smh levels went down on Mother Base :smh:

had the same problem SMH. They go right back up after you cure it though

Wow. I don't even think I'm on mission 20 yet. Invest too much time of side mission's.

Off topic
Currently waiting in GameStop for NBA 2k16

There is an epidemic going on at my Mother Base

I'm assuming I just keep doing the story to cure it?

I know this is just a video game but damn...
that mission where I gotta execute a room full of Diamond Dogs saluting me 
mean.gif
 ...I hesitated to see it there was another way like not killing Quiet.
Don't read it if you haven't made it past mission 43.

Why aren't some of the completed side ops greyed out like the rest? There's usually like one or two extraction missions that are still white but checked off and not grey like the rest of them.

Decided to go back and finish ground zeroes before iIreally dove into this game and I'm glad iIdid.

Back
Top Bottom