Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

westbay link please

See my post above. I wasnt gonna post it and iust leave it alone but now i see people trying to act hoity toity about it. If yall wanna keep it priv, then do so. But its dumb to come here and talk about that site publicly and then say PMs ONLY. Shoulda kept to PMs only from the getgo then.

Last edited:

for those requesting WB links publicly, please read what I wrote at the top of this page smh

you do realize that this website isn't private anymore right
you trying to be sarcastic? I have my reasons for doing what I do, let's leave it at that.
westsideconnect.com

Keep doing what u do...cuz i just did what i did. Now your selfish reasons r moot.
LOL...thanks for promoting the site. This ain't about "selfish." If you only knew...

westbay link please
See my post above. I wasnt gonna post it and iust leave it alone but now i see people trying to act hoity toity about it. If yall wanna keep it priv, then do so. But its dumb to come here and talk about that site publicly and then say PMs ONLY. Shoulda kept to PMs only from the getgo then.
From one man to another, don't ever tell me what I should or shouldn't do.

Nice display case shoe...but who really gunna rock...? Where the on feet pics? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yup, I'm not sure what the real deal is behind the site or anything but whiplash gave me the opportunity to purchase three pairs of shoes that were very hard to find for slightly over retail, if he wants the link to only be discussed through PM,I think that's a fair request. He shared to benefit forum members but he doesn't want lurkers and resellers getting all over the site and driving prices up and ruining it for the rest of us. It's a pretty reasonable request.

Back
Top Bottom