Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

Has any kdak pair ship is the question. I seen guys in the RSBB thread ask but no answer

I emailed KDak earlier today and I head back a little bit from them. My order was processed today and my tracking number should be in my PayPal account tomorrow. We shall see. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I emailed KDak earlier today and I head back a little bit from them. My order was processed today and my tracking number should be in my PayPal account tomorrow. We shall see. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
For the Pinnacles or RSBB? I'm just a little concerned that no one with Pinnacle orders has seen a shipping notice yet, and I'm not willing to wait past the 27th. 

Last edited:
yep.. i'm waiting on these and OVO's. I finally got tracking on ovo's after getting the run around for a week but no movement in 2 days stiil in pre shipment. I'll give them until fri. this is absurd

Last edited:
I'm wishing for the best for the bros copping on KDAK. It's so many complaint replies you can barely get to the few pictures of RSBB pairs that actually landed. I just would hate what something would do for the NT community if you had people finessing folks out of their bread for "WB".

For the Pinnacles or RSBB? I'm just a little concerned that no one with Pinnacle orders has seen a shipping notice yet, and I'm not willing to wait past the 27th. 

The email I mentioned was for my Pinnacle 6 order. I'll keep you all posted.

these are actually pretty sick in hand.  

thanks to the homie for the lace swap idea
Nice pick up

And these might work a little better if you don't mind spending $20 on laces 
sick.gif

https://www.lacelab.com/collections...ts/off-white-luxury-leather-laces-gold-plated

No update on tracking from social status. Havent received email or anything back from them. Little worried that they oversold. Anybody else in same boat?

My oneness pair should be here today (even though i asked them to cancel the order), but still haven't seen anything from Social Status... Not sure how it takes 4 days to ship items out, SMH. The customer service in this hobby has gone to ****....

My oneness pair should be here today (even though i asked them to cancel the order), but still haven't seen anything from Social Status... Not sure how it takes 4 days to ship items out, SMH. The customer service in this hobby has gone to ****....

Yea honestly waiting for a cancel from SS. At least have the courtesy to email us back. This isnt WB. Ha

I'm new to this hobby so I don't know how it was but I agree, absolutely horrible service. I've been into everything from motorcycles, to cars, to gaming and designer items and I've never seen so much carelessness in one industry in such a short period of time. 

You guys could still make some bread on top of 320. If oneness has my size size 12 or a 13 I might order another off em, they never replied to my email from earlier this week though

Back
Top Bottom