Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

Man if y'all don't stop trying all these different websites lol. If y'all need shoes in the future, my inbox is open...

So the internet was right! Sometimes they key it as "Delivered, Left With Individual" when the shipments for the day have already left. Oneness pair was on point. I can't complain at all. One of my partner's told me his boy got two Retro 6's instead of a Pinnacle 1 and 6.
GALLERY]

I e-mailed Oneness on Monday asking if they still had a size 11.  I almost instantly received a paypal invoice.  I paid and was promptly sent a tracking number.  Shoes arrived today (to Toronto) and I am happy.  There are two shoes, 1 right 1 left, both proper size, with the bag and hang tag.  Shoes look great in person.  Not sure when I'll get around to wearing them but I am happy to add them to the collection.

any of you guys ever had 3,000 emails and 5,000 phone calls in 1 day ? trust us we are doing everything we can to make everyones situation right. TRY to understand .... just try
Big ups to yall for the pair. I really think people are antsy because of the whole issue with WB... I give props to y'all.

I e-mailed Oneness on Monday asking if they still had a size 11.  I almost instantly received a paypal invoice.  I paid and was promptly sent a tracking number.  Shoes arrived today (to Toronto) and I am happy.  There are two shoes, 1 right 1 left, both proper size, with the bag and hang tag.  Shoes look great in person.  Not sure when I'll get around to wearing them but I am happy to add them to the collection.
That's funny, when I emailed them for my pair Saturday, I tried for an 11.5, 2nd choice 11, third 12. I was invoiced for 12s as if 11s were sold out. To thier credit though I did recieve 12s...the wrong shoe entirely at twice the retail price but I guess they were too busy to notice silly details like that. Lol

That's funny, when I emailed them for my pair Saturday, I tried for an 11.5, 2nd choice 11, third 12. I was invoiced for 12s as if 11s were sold out. To thier credit though I did recieve 12s...the wrong shoe entirely at twice the retail price but I guess they were too busy to notice silly details like that. Lol
Sorry to hear that.  I'd be very frustrated if I were you.  What is the current status of your order?  Are you getting the shoes or a refund?  I hope you get your pair, if you still want them at this point.

Sorry to hear that.  I'd be very frustrated if I were you.  What is the current status of your order?  Are you getting the shoes or a refund?  I hope you get your pair, if you still want them at this point.
Thanks man, things actually worked out fine tbough. I covered my bases so the fact that they screwed up worked out good for us both. I got a pair elsewhere and had they sent me the 11s you may not have gotten yours and I'd have to bother with selling my extra pair. I was just pointing out how they actually managed to make two mistakes in my order alone.

Legit, great customer service comes at a small price. Or folks can budget shop and have horrible experiences...
Yea I understand, but folks don't want to pay rape prices, they prefer retail or a little over retail. Most folks want deals, I sure a man like yourself like deals
You're right. I hate to sound as if I don't understand because I do, I really do. It's just sometimes I pay a lil' extra for that peace of mind. Prime example, I just bought some shoes off of eBay. While searching, I came across 2 ideal pairs. One seller had 21 feedback, the other seller had 1100+. The seller with the 21 feedback provided me with every tagged picture I asked for. I thought about it, then went on ahead and paid that extra $50 to purchase from seller with 1100+ feedback and perhaps dodge a future headache. Not saying the 21 feedback seller wasn't legit or anything, it just wasn't worth the risk of trying it out and being disappointed.

Last edited:
Cancelled my kdak order, some stuff is too good to be true. Maybe I'll regret it later but at least now I have peace of mind.

Okay now I'm pissed off! Why the hell has my order not arrived yet when I ordered it on Saturday? I'm located in Toronto too. That's ridiculous... Congrats on getting them on time though bud. I'm just annoyed with USPS. They did some stupidity with my order.

Relax man, being obsessed with shipping is annoying. Chances are you'll get em

Yeah it's very annoying, but this is my first pair of Jordan's so I'm a little bit over excited.

you guys have too much time on your hands, understand we are processing HUNDREDS of orders on a daily basis. its easy to come in here and give such a horrible review when there are 1,000s of people getting their kicks 24 to 48 hours later. we would not be here 9 years later if the service WAS SOOOO BAD

not to mention we did this on the day of the event and had maybe 500+ in store customers as well as run our regular normal day to day activities. WE ARE NOT FOOTLOCKER. i own the store by myself and have a small staff, if you guys are so great at running shoe stores and shipping warehouses then maybe you should do that instead of whatever it is that you do.

i said my fair share now can we get back to our regularly scheduled programs

ps you see when i joined NT right ? you boys just joined yesterday ......

Last edited:
you guys have too much time on your hands, understand we are processing HUNDREDS of orders on a daily basis. its easy to come in here and give such a horrible review when there are 1,000s of people getting their kicks 24 to 48 hours later. we would not be here 9 years later if the service WAS SOOOO BAD

not to mention we did this on the day of the event and had maybe 500+ in store customers as well as run our regular normal day to day activities. WE ARE NOT FOOTLOCKER. i own the store by myself and have a small staff, if you guys are so great at running shoe stores and shipping warehouses then maybe you should do that instead of whatever it is that you do.

i said my fair share now can we get back to our regularly scheduled programs

ps you see when i joined NT right ? you boys just joined yesterday ......

Quick question why increase the price to $320, and 22 days ago you said the shoes will be $250

Back
Top Bottom